1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. bold0101

bold0101 Fapstronaut

Agreed circleinthesquare, keep your head up and keep faith. It gets better! I've accomplished a lot today. And no pmo is playing a huge role in that without a doubt because if I was doing that, nothing would get done...

2. bold0101

bold0101 Fapstronaut

Checking in Sunday. Getting close to the mark I can never seem to get past. It feels different this time, but I have more motivation. Keep up the Good fight

GottaBFree likes this.
  3. DriverPaul

DriverPaul Fapstronaut

Day 13 is a great accomplishment! Don't quit now, Buddy!! You can do it :)

4. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

That’s alright. A nice long streak could be just around the corner and you are obviously not giving up.

5. 2pres90

2pres90 Fapstronaut

Ugh. Back to zero. Not a bad week--I got a lot done--but I couldn't make it to 7 days. I just made a calendar marking goal dates and where I'll be when I reach certain milestones. Feeling optimistic looking at the rest of the summer.

6. OK, you will be added to the member ranking in a week or so. Welcome to the group.

7. Hello, the group is currently full, but you have been added to the waiting list. Please read the rules at the 1st page of this thread. Keep in mind that there are many people ahead of you on the list, so it will be at least a couple of months before we have an opening for you.

control your life likes this.
  8. The group is currently full, but I can add you to the waiting list. Before I do that, you will need to activate your counter as stated in the rules.

9. Hello, the group is currently full, but you have been added to the waiting list. There are many people ahead of you on the list, so it will be a couple of months before we have a spot for you. Watch your alerts, I will tag you in a comment.

10. @bold0101 - congrats on your 30 days! Hope you can make another 30. :)

11. SaveTheSeedofLife

SaveTheSeedofLife Fapstronaut

I was interested being added to the group too.

control your life likes this.
  12. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

13. EcoMunchies

EcoMunchies Fapstronaut

Checking in. Continuing on my reboot.

artifact likes this.
  14. WilBil99

WilBil99 Fapstronaut

Day 33 headed to 90. Jerkless in July continues.

artifact and NICEDUDE like this.
  15. SaveTheSeedofLife

SaveTheSeedofLife Fapstronaut

No jackin off here but was tempted to do so yesterday. Very depressed now. A lot of things going through my head and its not good just wanna cry.

2pres90 and DriverPaul like this.
  16. WilBil99

WilBil99 Fapstronaut

You going through flatline or withdrawal? Emotional swings are normal and so is brain fog. How many days you got under your belt? The urges suck but dude you could have jerked off and didn’t. You changed the outcome that more likely than not, you took advantage of a 1000 times before. Baby steps. Feeling like shit blows, no doubt about it. Dealing w uncomfortable feelings, situations gives you foundation for doing over and over again each time w more confidence. Cry for joy if you need a good cry. The old you will appreciate the respect but the new you will celebrate the end of that chapter of your life. You’ve got this!

persona2903, artifact and DriverPaul like this.
  17. DriverPaul

DriverPaul Fapstronaut

Well done SaveTheSeedofLife, I know how you feel. Chin up, Bigguy!! You can do it!!!

18. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

Thanks Stanley for your support. :emoji_ok_hand:

DriverPaul likes this.
  19. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

20. bold0101

bold0101 Fapstronaut

Thanks Artifact!

DriverPaul and artifact like this.