1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My balls slightly hurts/ 33 days nofab

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Africanman, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Africanman

Africanman Fapstronaut

so guys am actually on a 33 days streak. I still feel some slight pains in my balls . I have been m for about 8 years now.. is this why my balls still hurt even after my streak? I used to m twice a day .

2. I have read others saying some ice wrapped in a towel can help with the ache. And this does eventually stop hurting.

3. Africanman

Africanman Fapstronaut

Ok I will give that a try thanks

4. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

That's correct. Blue balls caused by vasocongestion - the swelling of bodily tissues caused by increased vascular blood flow and a localized increase in blood pressure - so anything cold will help. You can also dangle your testicles in a bowl of cold water or you can take a cold shower and direct the jet onto your balls. I hope you feel the relief @Africanman. :)

Rebooter45674 and GetMyLifeBack0 like this.
  5. Africanman

Africanman Fapstronaut

Yeah thanks

6. bfdet

bfdet Fapstronaut

Ice works. Just don't leave on too long and keep the ice or cold pack wrapped in some cloth to separate it from direct skin contact. You don't want frostbite !

Also, try wearing supportive underwear or an athletic supporter to keep the "boys" supported. That sometimes helps prevent aching.

One day at a time is how we all succeed.

7. I heard, not ejaculating would increase the risk of prostata cancer. Is it sure that NoFap is without risk? My balls hurt as well when I don't ejaculate. I thought that the liquids inside need to be evacuated to relieve the pressure.

8. bfdet

bfdet Fapstronaut

Hi @Vendettana !

Your body knows how to take care of itself. If you don't O for a time and your body needs to O, you'll have a wet dream. Don't try second guessing what your body needs. It knows how to heal and to take care of itself and it will do so IF you let it.

One day at a time is how we all succeed.

9. SaveTheSeedofLife

SaveTheSeedofLife Fapstronaut

Yes, don't trick yourself to M because of a supposed research that the scientific community stated. They stated as well they need more research on prostate cancer linked to frequent ejaculation. Lets be real, We are all predispose to cancer, its in our genes-that we all know when we took science class in high school. Diet and environment plays another important factor. The human male body has a perfect design to release sperm build up if not released either through a wet dream or reabsorbed into your bloodstream so your kinda ingesting semen in a way, jokes a side, your semen is broken down and body uses the nutrients and makes a fresh batch of sperm. Depending on your genes, environment and what you eat. You can jack off like crazy and still get prostate cancer and also the other way around if you don't jack off you also can get cancer. I would like to say your body takes care of it self which it should but our body's are not perfect either. If you are very worried about this and also you have family members that has prostate cancer then probably the best thing to do is to jack off once or twice a month to clean out pipes and get rid of toxins but I would be cautious of how risky this would be since you can fall back to a relapse of jacking off like crazy again and wasting your semen. It all boils down to self control and discipline. If your one of the lucky guys that you know you can get wet dreams then count on your body to take care of its self and wait for the wet dream to happen. I would either way do the 90 day to reboot the brain let it rewire and then consider a routine or masturbating once every 2 weeks. Again, we don't know the amount of times you really need to clean the pipes. There is no official handbook for dudes about how we take care of our semen, sexual organs or sex life when humans were created. Go with your instinct and your goals of what you can accomplish and makes you happy but still go for your 90 days and take it from there once you achieve it. There is no right way of things all we know our bodies have a way of taking care of old semen to make sure our internal organs are running good but that too can fail us.Also we are talking about a scientific community that to this day don't even really know for certain why wet dreams occurs, why it does not happen to some men, why its more frequent on some others not, how they happen and the true purpose its just assume that its a way for the body to take care of its self. I had a friend that had them couple times every week, I envied him but he hated the fact that he had to change sheets and underwear almost on a daily basis. You will expect that we would have concrete medical research on the male physiology but not really so you can't depend on everything they say to be honest.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
    Rebooter45674 and Vendettana like this.
  10. Thanks a lot. That reassures me. I don't worry about getting cancer, I just heard, not ejaculating was unhealthy. But your arguments are very convincing. I will stick to it. Also, to me it was always kind of pathetic to masturbate, especially while being an adult... in front of a computer screen.... wow so weird.

Rebooter45674 likes this.
  11. Rebooter45674

Rebooter45674 Fapstronaut

You can get frostbite by doing that?????