1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Pensfan

Pensfan Fapstronaut

Day 19 under my belt

RiseToGreatness and PowerfulSRE like this.
  2. Operator

Operator Fapstronaut

Day 17. I may be horny but I feel great. My mind is clear and my body refreshed.

3. Rebooter693

Rebooter693 Fapstronaut

So I didn't spend all day day on my phone but didn't do stuff. I installed some parts on my car but was not productive, as in these habits won't fly when school starts up. Well they would work but I didn't like getting nearly a B in math so. And like I said I wanted to accomplish something this summer and I'm running out of time. Like actually doing something tomorrow would work...

RiseToGreatness and PowerfulSRE like this.
  4. testwarz

testwarz Fapstronaut

Day 37/90

5. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

Day 28
    One day at a time and one urge at a time.
    A paragraph for all the brothers who are having a hard time .
    Generally speaking, there are two major ways someone can get hurt. The first one would be a direct trauma such as a car crash, falling, fighting and various other accidents. Another way is boiling the frog in the pot method. One will be crippled before they even realize. This way of crippling can often feel somewhat comfortable. Let’s take eating sweets for instance, as kids our parents told us to eat less candy, now we know our teeth will erode before we realize if we eat too much candy. But there is a difference between eating sweets and masturbation: eating candy is not addictive while masturbation is highly addictive, almost as if “one you pop, you can’t stop”,one will be hookedright away. A brief sensation will cause us to lose control, it will cause us to get deeply attached to such a feeling. Then, we would pursue such a sensation but never satisfied, always wanting more. Almost every brother has been mislead by harmlessness theories in the past. The flaw in harmlessness theories is that it disregards the highly addictive nature of masturbation. This type of addiction is not only limited to the amount of physical acts, but it is also embedded in the mind; unable to control sexual fantasization, and fantasization is like a deranged wild horse. Many experienced brothers will know that sexual fantasization is the invisible form of leakage, which is also extremely damaging to the body. Under such a condition, those with a weak constitution will run into problems in about 2 years, serious problems in some cases. For those with good health, symptoms won’t be toosevere but if one continue to indulge, a collapse in health in eminent. Especially after 40 the evil fruit of masturbation will seem ever so apparent. Many brothers said “I’ve ran into symptoms, I’ve tasted the bitterness of the evil fruit!” now theyrealize the harm of masturbation and onlythen they see the truth in the harmfulness of PMO. Sadly, many brothers see theharm in masturbation, yet they still stay in the boiling water like the frog in the boiling pot. As if they are possessed and unableto see the truth. Until these peopledeveloped severe health issues, they won’t ever wake up and face the truth.
    We all the turn our lives into a new rising sun , but only when you want it from your deepest spirit .
    All the best guys

6. aragorn1

aragorn1 Fapstronaut

Day: 2/90
    Fitness: 2/90
    Diet: 3/90
    Unselfconsciousness: 1/90

7. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 52/90

8. xXZHYLYNXS RHYLYNXXx

xXZHYLYNXS RHYLYNXXx Fapstronaut

9. Onigiri

Onigiri Fapstronaut

Day 43, some urges today but the cold showers are effective

10. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

11. Don't give up! God speed warrior.

12. Day 1 brothers. Let's fight the good fight. I don't care about the day counter. Everyday is day 1 for me.

Its been a while I have been fighting the urges but today strangley I had to fight a very different one. I fought boredom. I fought my mind because it was craving for some dopamine. My system needs it but no.. I say No! .. NO! NO! NO! The monkey mind has to be tamed.. It cannot be rewarded merely for sadistic deeds. It needs to earn it.

I'm fighting this. I'm sure you will too.
    Godspeed warriors of light.
    Godspeed.

Mr.Anka and RiseToGreatness like this.
  13. Marin333!

Marin333! Fapstronaut

Day 9/90
    Got much better sleep tonight, very little tossing and turning and sexual dreams were at a minimum, feelin' good
    Have a great day :)

testwarz and RiseToGreatness like this.
  14. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

good to see the brothers going through nofap :). life is so much better without pmo. let´s keep fighting the good fight my friends, the true fight, the only fight.

we have already seen how the sex industry promotes the objectification of society, now let´s take a look how it also destroys it´s own agents. here´s a powerful video brothers. see it and re see it. i saw it today, made me cry a lot. have a nice day

Mr.Anka, Robinthehood and Anew2019 like this.
  15. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 0/90 Successful.

16. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

0 days no PMO.
    74 days here in nofap.
    1, 7 day streak and 2, 8 day streaks in that time.
    5 days exercising.
    Pro biotics, 42 days.
    Rosary 0 days
    Studied theory 0days
    Practiced singing 0 days

Had a fall. Not the end of the world. I learned from it. Felt sad because I know I should nor get involved with a girl while I still struggle with this. I am getting to that age where I am wondering if I will have any kids. There is still time maybe. If God wills it I will have kids. Maybe I should stop trying to control that outcome, let go and let God.

I went to my doctor the other day to get a prescription refilled. He is sending me in for blood work to check my thyroid. I went into see a natural doctor 10 years ago. He said my thyroid was not working right. Did not take it to seriously and did not really follow up on his treatment. Maybe I should have. Oh well... Maybe my thyroid is part of the cause of my PMO. I guess I will wait and see. I was checking symptoms of hypothyroidism and I have pretty much all of them. Tired all the time, pins and needles in my hands and feet, high blood pressure, cholesterol problems, mood swings, just to name a few. Maybe this will be life changing.