1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Leaving the Hive

Discussion in 'Significant Other Journals' started by Queenie%Bee, Sep 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

I know I have it too

2. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

Restless nights . Pit in my stomach. Second guessing myself . ‍♀️Reflecting on what I’m “ giving up “ for my boys and myself . I think It’s a natural human thing I think to calm your brain and heart ♥️enough to “ just get over it “
    I know that I can’t . I think that’s the hard part . I’m not being stubborn I know this . I am so so wounded We should be having fun as a family at this beautiful lake house . Instead he’s home , with his precious laptop not seeing anything clearly because he is getting his dopamine hits like a pig in shit . Home alone . 2 weeks . No one watching . Not having to hide it anymore.
    I get to be the one witnessing my boys anger and heartache . He gets to see none of it . I get to be the one with all the questions and worry of “ what’s next “
    The stupid foolish man has lost a real unicorn to fake ones . And I can’t do anything about it .

Kizd4AFool likes this.
  3. Lostneverland

Lostneverland Fapstronaut

Unfortunately you are correct in all you say. I understand exactly what you’re talking about. You’re in a tough position, but you are not alone.

4. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

I know I’m not ALONE . But inside I feel Really alone . I wait 2 weeks before I’m in my own home . Before I can FEEL what the hell this is actually going to FEEL like fully . And even then I know the road will be long . I’m really trying to not look far ahead , but it’s natural isn’t it ?

5. Fightyourlowerself

Fightyourlowerself Fapstronaut

Queen bee - You will get through this! your an amazing mommy and a very strong person.

My thoughts are with you and your kids at this difficult time.

6. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

I got caught twice today quietly crying by both boys separately. I promised myself they won’t see my pain . They won’t hear my pain . This is an impossible feat . I am not their problem. Ugg I wish they were younger . I could hide it better if they were . These are young adult MEN . This will not be their story . I can’t let it .
    I love summer drinks , summer beers . This place on the water . Music playing, family and friends invited . This time , I’m making sure not to have more than one drink , been inside on couch all day and I have invited no one . The texts are coming
    “ can we come play “ , “ when can we come “ , your didnt post your arrival photo on FB like you have the last 9 years “
    I HAVENT responded to anyone . I’m afraid I can not wear “ The Mask “ right now .

Lostneverland likes this.
  7. Lostneverland

Ya I understand, however there is nothing wrong with showing your emotions. You are allowed to be sad, disappointed and heartbroken. It may help your sons seeing you in a position of vulnerability.

8. I would say get up, get dressed and go do somethig together as you and the boys

Do something neutral that you will not run into friends

Or throw caution to the wimd anf go to your friends house.

Living a little and making a memory with your sons is not forbidden. You are still in there and a person that must experience life, it will get better.

Still praying

9. Lostneverland

10. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

We are at a summer rental , they both have friends here thank god . Dunno why today has been so hard . I mean I do duh , but I was expecting moments of feeling like this not all day

11. Lostneverland

It’s all good...take the day. Feel sad, angry or lonely, just remember at least you’re feeling. Tomorrow will be a better day.

12. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

That’s all I needed ♥️ Support. Life support ;) .
    Not from family and friends that won’t understand

13. HonestyMatters

HonestyMatters Fapstronaut

Try not to feel bad or guilty about them seeing your pain. Apart of loving and caring about someone is being able to see their pain, their truth. There's also something powerful and special in that, to not have to hide but to be able to be true and honest with them. It won't make it their story. It will always be your story but they will at least be able to see you and know you and that's what connection is all about. And you'll also be showing them that its ok to be vulnerable and show/share your pain with loved ones. One day, no doubt they'll have pains and hurts of their own (life's full of them) and you will be teaching them to not hide and suffer alone, that you too will be there for them, to see and hear their pain if need be and there's no shame or harm in that.....

Maybe write yourself a list of all the possible things you could do to pamper and nurture yourself while on holidays, and make sure you check off a certain number each day....take care and my thoughts are with you xx

14. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

♥️ Thanks love . Tomorrow I will make a list . I just can’t seem to muster any physical or mental energy

HonestyMatters likes this.
  15. HonestyMatters

Yep, and that is totally understandable. Just let yourself rest then, that's nurturing in itself and you deserve it!! I don't know if you're into meditation but there's a lot of great guided meditations for relaxation on youtube or just lovely relaxation spa type music on there too. I listen to them often.... :emoji_sparkling_heart:

16. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

Lol yes I’m into meditation but I keep starting and swearing all thru it . I just took the LONGEST HOTTEST SHOWER OF MY LIFE . Gonna light candles . Gonna watch Big Little Lies w ONE glass of red ❤️

17. HonestyMatters

That sounds lovely. I've been watching that show too. And yeah keep persevering with your meditations, it may not feel like it at the time but the benefits of it accumulate over time.....

18. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

Listening to “ Intimate Deception “
    Holy crap . My husband is and has always been “ the mechanic “ instead of “ the medic “

Hopefulgirl likes this.
  19. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

Since i knew it was going to rain today I’m taking the long ride home to my therapist.

Susannah likes this.
  20. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

Therapy today was really good for me ! I have to do what’s best for ME . I have to sit and think about what’s best for me . Moving FWD . Not being stuck in this glue , feeling it saturating my bones . What will be will be !!

Hopefulgirl and Lostneverland like this.