1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Monofood diet for breaking gravitational pull of the relapse binge?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Awedouble, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

Just thought of this. Sometimes people working with their food will just eat one thing for a while, like only rice, oatmeal or whatever. Maybe it's even multiple ingredients but very simple.

This may be potentially something that can be done if someone is REALLY in it like 20+ days, multiple times a day kind of thing, which we've seen a couple of posts about recently. The idea is to have that variable be consistent. Wouldn't hurt to read something that's helpful either, and maybe even go with the old practice of reading with people like they do at recovery meetings. Heck I'm sure reading something like YBOP out loud has a different impact on the psyche than just visually reading it.

2. Davinblake

Davinblake Fapstronaut

Why tho, it's stupid and you miss the micronutrients. Then you will get tired of the taste and fighting against your instinct is like taking a match with a fucking gorilla. Just eat diverse and clean, already a challenge believe me

Yep u do likes this.
  3. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

If you know the why you may not be so quick to judge it as stupid. They use it for allergy elimination, so you end up reintroducing other foods but you start with one that is known to be neutral and if you react to one of the food that is being introduce, you know you're allergic to that one because you're only changing one thing at a time.

And again my entire point is for breaking the pull of the relapse binge, so this is a time limited, specific application for when someone is really stuck and is not a suggestion forever or an entire year or something since we know people will do Nofap for that long. Please read the entire context of the post, that tells you why already. Reading comprehension is not stupid.

4. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

Also during such a time around the cleanse in ayurveda they may have you eat kitcheri, (look it up) which is why I already mentioned "multiple ingredients but very simple."

5. Davinblake

Davinblake Fapstronaut

Still, exessive. If you can't get in the philosopy, you will force yourself into something you just aren't, and at one point collapse. Believe me if I say that the whole nofap journey is a mental only journey. It's good to associate other activities, if you're into religion or even some cult it could be a great time to re-make your habits. I don't believe in diets or chemical alterations to follow a philosophy, until it's eating well or doing medically great stuff to your living. If you really want to do it, at least integrate the micronutriens you need trough milk and salmon + veggies, then maybe add your ordinary equal meal . Hope this helps