1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

PMO-Free Commitment thread for JULY 2019!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Administrator Account, Jul 1, 2019.

1. yard1665

yard1665 Fapstronaut

2. Accountability Partner

Accountability Partner Fapstronaut

I'll try to remember this.

3. Accountability Partner

I am trying to go hard mode in July. No PMO. I want to utilise the time saved in doing productive activities. My mind has already started cooking up stories. I want to stay clear of it. Just a few days. And then back to fun. I don't want to let my aimless mind dictate my life.

4. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Today is day 6

5. Wildman85

Wildman85 Fapstronaut

GET IT!!!!!

6. Randing

Randing Fapstronaut

me uno aquí, es mi primer día, vamos por mas !!

7. Judgment

Judgment Fapstronaut

This is Day 2 for me. I ate way too much food, but I had a good day with friends and family. Thank you all for staying strong with me!

8. Sc8r51o1n

Sc8r51o1n Fapstronaut

Hi,
    I commited since July first. I had a 280 streak back in 2018. I like my nofap period better than my carefree period. My goal is to connect with new girls and get into a relationship.

I don't have a journal thread, I like to share in public in the threads I commit to.

9. Wildman85

Wildman85 Fapstronaut

Not sure on the date....the key is to fill your mind with other things...good books, audio books, the gym, people. God wants us to heal...we just have to remember than when going through the fog

[​IMG]

10. RafciX

RafciX Fapstronaut

Today is my second day

11. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Today is Day 7

12. Judgment

Judgment Fapstronaut

I do my best to fill my mind with these things, but a lot of my hobbies involve gaming and coding alone, which leaves me vulnerable to falling back into isolation and PMO. My job will even involve me coding on my own after online meetings. Nonetheless, this solution makes the most sense to me. PMO is a result of avoiding real relationships and hobbies.

Today is Day 3 for me. I thank everyone in this thread for being supportive and discussing the trials and benefits of our journey. I hope that everyone stays strong today!

13. Accountability Partner

I am trying to go hard mode in July. After this, I would want to enter into a healthy relationship. I want to stop connecting to people just for sex.

14. Wildman85

Wildman85 Fapstronaut

Maybe Put up images that help you around your work station. I did that with Religious Calendars and icons. So I literally cant get frustrated and look anywhere without some calming object or reminder. I look up and see a Mary Statue, I look at my right I have an image of the holy family. I look behind my computer and have a picture of my family and a poster saying make way for the bad guys...

Signs are everywhere we just have to keep our eyes open for the help

15. Accountability Partner

Trying to go hard mode in July. So many distractions. I know perhaps I am deliberately being weak. I know we have the power to arrest our chain of thoughts and focus on task at hand. Hoping to remember this, and not engage in sexual fantasies.

16. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Today is Day 8.

17. soberbastard

soberbastard Fapstronaut

Hi i've tried before and failed but im not giving up.

Day 0

18. Judgment

Judgment Fapstronaut

I actually like this advice. It goes along with reminding myself why I want to quit, the people who I have loved and the people who I have harmed. This is not so easy for me because family issues were the origin of my addiction, but I will try to find good symbols.

Today is Day 4 for me. I worked in the morning, and I was at my cousin's place with people coming in and out, so I was fine by default, but tomorrow will be much harder. I will be home on my own after my online work and meetings are over, so I am bound to get into some difficulties. I must try to get outdoors. I hope that everyone can stay strong!

19. Wildman85

Wildman85 Fapstronaut

Get outdoors, do whatever you can to unplug. The images help me as they are images of Jesus talking to someone or in a crowd and I imagine im that person or in the crowd. The saints also are great helpers. In the bible there is a book called Tobit, its about a man on a journey to help his father . An angel disguises himself as a normal person and is hired by the father to help his son on this journey. They travel together and the angel helps and advices him...its pretty awesome...and its super short which is great for attention..lol

the Angels name is Raphael, and again the books name is tobit.

Really you can simply google catholic saint quotes on anything and get motivated or rebound...even if your not to knowledgeable on them.

Catholic saint quotes on hope, faith, courage, forgiveness, healing, its all great

20. Judgment

Judgment Fapstronaut

Ugh, I relapsed really hard. I must go back to Day 0. I am hoping to see my therapist soon. That was bad. I am goin to be tired during work in the morning and alone again after work. Gah...

Please stay strong, everyone. As soon as your PMO session ends, you will feel more regret than satisfaction, guaranteed.

Sc8r51o1n likes this.