1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Thank you sister....
    You are amazing.... I really wish that you succeed in your life....
    Your maturity is sky high.... I know you are strong enough to free yourself from any shackle of your life for you are strong and you have me and other strong sisters for support, you have our wonderful nofap community as your back.... Besides you are so inspiring and share your story to help people from walking on wrong path.... And i really look up to that nature

2. Well we really miss you
    Well thanks for mentioning us here but i guess if i am strong it is partly due to your (and other people's) supportive messages... So i owe my success to you guys :)
    And i want that you all increase your streak and achieve your goals

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  3. i will come here, no worries. It is a very, very complicated in my head. I may be young, as many of the elder heads will say. I may be different, but what I have heard 'bout me and what I feel.

Abstaining for great period made me ignore sex fully. It seems it is not the answer. Cause I am getting darker and darker. I am not telling you that I am bad person, just the opposite but the feel of darkness is a different feeling. Just lack of motivation in general doing some kind of activities and meeting people.

I am very social person, who needs to talk to a lot of people and do activities outdoors on the regular, but it seems studying law is not an easy think mentally to do. Here I am, glad that you support me, started slowly learning a new language, which I have great ambitions in and believe something can come out of it. I have realised how much English has given to me, for example the ability to communicate with you right now, so I decided that will help me socialize better with the world.

As far as my exams go, I have passed everything with good enough for me grades, but I am not fully satisfied with the preparation given. All in all, I passed year 3- I have two more years and a half. I am happy that after some months I will be year 4 starting.

I recently tried to have a job for the summer and in the future as a receptionist which was not fully for me. I am struggling with my mind, guys. I feel that I need to catch up, even though I am really trying my best with the academics and managing to continue everything in the right direction. I was good in my job, but it seems my occupation takes a lot from me and the reason why I am not working is because I didn't tolerate the boss attitude towards me. It wasn't such a bad thing, or maybe it was, but I just couldn't find myself fully belonging there so I call it quits.

My main struggle is accepting that there is quality to me and I am someone. I am 4th year law university student, with exceptional English skills compared to my people around, my body is more athletic too, but from an early age I have some low-esteem, even more precise is that I do not know and value my real worth. I have that bad habit for settling for less. For a moment I told PMO, or M, or S, especially the last one was my problem. But probably it can be the lack of it. I have had different girlfriends in my life, but it seems I am lacking something from the opposite sex.

Let me stop writing, not because I have may bored you, it is possible, but because it is full mess in my head and good things seems to not come out any soon.

As you can see, my English writing skills have improved a little bit, they are less informal, I am kind of sorry for that but it is on purpose.

Thank you very much, I am here for you, don't worry.

4. With C# you can do multiple things, ranging from desktop apps to websites, yes.

5. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@ThisTrainDontStop Checking in for the day. The times are harsher on me than I expected. The urges are pounding at my gates, with only my understanding at their infernal nature capable of holding them off. But even that is not enough, as I was propelled into truly dangerous and borderline heretical lands before I managed to realize it and pull away. I am still fine at the moment, with the worst parts of the siege behind me at the moment. However, I doubt that this is the end of these harsh times, and more urges like

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Snakeloa

Snakeloa Fapstronaut

7. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

8. Checking-in. 9 days.
    Shouldn't really care about the number on my streak, but for now it's motivating me.
    Also that emergency button is definitely a reliable ally against strong urges which started to come very strong today.

@robchaw hope you doing well, I won't give up too soon in our battle ;)

robchaw and Deleted Account like this.
  9. robchaw

robchaw Fapstronaut

Checking in. Day 13
    Had a great day at work yesterday, being able to help the elderly live there lives to to the fullest is so rewarding for me. The job is very demanding but the reward you get to see is worth so much more. Planning on going to church today with the girlfriend and get closer to god. @BloodSweatAndTears I am doing better than I would have expected myself to be doing. Hope your battle is going strong!!

10. @Turtleboi Try to avoid thinking about PMO as much as possible. I know you're like " @ThisTrainDontStop you dumbass, if I could do that of course I would be doing it." But I've actually found a lot of success in the last couple days with this tactic. The urges gain strength and momentum when you go from being reminded about PMO to imagining the entire process. Instead of focusing on the urges, try first to stop the images. That helped me a lot a few days ago when it felt like the urges would never go away.

11. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

@prince san okay I relapsed at day 11 (My highest but still I relapsed)

prince san likes this.
  12. N0M0RENasty

N0M0RENasty Fapstronaut

13. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

Can someone confirm something for me? Is feeling anxious one of the side effects of abstaining from PMO? Is this part of the reduced amount of dopamine?

14. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

Is anyone of you guys feeling like you can get eves chick because of nofap?:cool: You don't have to want that I only mean that you could.

prince san and primordial-saiyan like this.
  15. In my experience yes. It got really bad for me when I went on my first long streak. It then died down. It was pretty brutal though.

16. Day 1. Can’t take this. Gotta get right.

Always_moving_forward likes this.
  17. Day 1. Even day 2 feels already a gold for me now.