1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[60-CHALLENGE] THE SIXTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Nov 7, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. The Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger Fapstronaut

If it’s any comfort, we all know how it feels, it sucks. Hang in there and you will soon see that ticket go up again

2. The Lone Ranger

3. Hellboy1205

Hellboy1205 Fapstronaut

4. Embark39

Embark39 Fapstronaut

0/60

Relapsed. The urge snuck up on me unexpectedly and I started looking at P for about 10 min, then I caught myself before doing any M. Even though I was looking at P briefly I felt proud for stopping myself immediately because usually when I start looking, I can't stop. I felt good for a few hours and I thought I had it under control, then the urge came up again, I started doing M and then I thought "Oh what the heck, may as well finish what I started". That F***in devilish voice inside me convinced me to keep going.

I just looked at P for the last three hours, skipped a meal and went full-blown with the M and O. A flood of emotions running through me now but mostly anger. Only got 6 days in (shorter than my average streak). Not looking forward to feeling like crap and having yet another dermatitis flare up in the next couple of days.

I'm beyond tired of this. I've been battling this addiction for years and feel like I've gotten nowhere. It's ridiculous.

Just need to say what I was feeling.

5. testwarz

testwarz Fapstronaut

Day 31/60. Stay strong bros! We need more warriors passing the 30 day mark. Let’s do dis!!

6. Stay strong bro ..we all feel like that but as long we keep fighting we will pass these bad habits and we will win in the end ..
    .. though you feel angry or depressed now keep it up and believe that you will reach your goals ~

7. Sarapeo

Sarapeo Fapstronaut

Day 1 / 60

8. Sarapeo

Sarapeo Fapstronaut

Thank for sharing.

Embark39 likes this.
  9. The Lone Ranger

10. The Lone Ranger

Feel like a hypocrite. I’ve decided to fulfill this challenge, and staying strong even though it’s a bitch sometimes. But after the 60 days I will most likely relapse. I can’t stand the thought of “never again”. It’s to overwhelming to grasp...

Starru and Hellboy1205 like this.
  11. Hellboy1205

Hellboy1205 Fapstronaut

12. Embark39

Embark39 Fapstronaut

1/60

Here I go again. Feeling a little better emotionally today, physically not as bad as I thought I'd be... at least not yet. I just feel impatient still being so soon after a relapse. I guess I just need to temper my expectations, but that doesn't mean I'm giving up. I know I'll be able to beat this eventually. It'll just take more time and hard work.

Thanks to those who've been reading my posts and providing encouragement. I know we're all fighting the same problem but I just feel the need to express my daily thoughts. I don't talk to anyone about my addiction.

The Lone Ranger and Starru like this.
  13. testwarz

testwarz Fapstronaut

Day 32/60... stay strong team. We need more warriors breaking the 10 day mark and heading for the half way 30!!

Sarapeo, The Lone Ranger and Starru like this.
  14. Sarapeo

Sarapeo Fapstronaut

Day 2 / 60

The Lone Ranger likes this.