1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. I use the duolingo app. Good time killer. Also, can learn website development and SEO also. That is what I do.

2. checking in day 1!

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  3. DUEL RESULTS:

@icelady VS @Pedro.lives i |
    WINNER: @icelady
    @TrueSaiyan VS @Zephyr98 i | CHECK IN @Zephyr98
    @Nevergiveupismygift i VS @skull67 i | CHECK IN BOTH
    @Jonny1992 VS @EquitableMove | WINNER: @EquitableMove
    @Kratos_GOW VS @komodoro i | WINNER: @Kratos_GOW
    @Halibut VS @FTI | CHECK IN @FTI
    @Captain Lawrence i VS @TheGoldenEra i | CHECK IN BOTH
    @wanttochange i VS @Anew2019 I | CHECK IN BOTH
    @Jefe Rojo i VS @Mady Morrison i | NO WINNER
    @Mr. Tumnus VS @Angus McGyver
    @Pizzapowa i VS @Geeway i | NO WINNER

@Tiger uppercut! VS @DekuHope | WINNER: @DekuHope
    @Alex_Al VS @control your life | NO WINNER
    @King Ghoul Sstar VS @Invincible Under The Sun II | NO WINNER
    @Skiller i VS @Shakermaker i | NO WINNER

CONGRATULATIONS ALL WINNERS! KEEP FIGHTING AGAINST THE COMMON ENEMY AND FIGHT FOR SUCCESS,
    KEEP THE DUELS UPDATED HOW YOU IMPROVE YOURSELVES AS YOU INEVITABLY ARE SUCCESSFUL

OP WILL BE UPDATED (INACTIVE FIGHTERS OVER 2 WEEKS WILL BE MOVED TO UNAVAILABLE WARRIORS) AND REPORT LIST WILL BE OUT NOW...

4. Thanks for letting me know :) downloaded duolingo now. What do you use for website development and what is SEO?

5. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

I want another match spartan. Set me up

CoolBuddy7 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  6. spartan vs the icelady sounds like real hard duel for both. Show who is stronger. this will be your next duel. I will announce soon:

7. I am into coding as well (learning c++ and c#).
    What kind of coding have you started to learn though?

8. Grip36

Grip36 Fapstronaut

Checking in, Day two of the duel. @Saiyan123, Duolingo is an awesome starting place for Spanish.

9. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

I am ready and i wont go easy for anyone

10. Neither will I, having won against three oponents. But you're a winner as well. It is a honour for me to challenge you now! In any case, we are fighting our own inner battle - so let this duel last long... For how long? :)

11. Day 18: check in! n_n
    It feels incredibly good to see how the counter progresses.
    I've a big sword and I feel powerful with it!
    ws.jpeg
    It feels like I can beat the PMO.
    Happy Sunday everyone, fight partners! ;)

I'm glad you want to learn Spanish @Saiyan123 , you know I'll be here to help you if you have any questions ;)
    As some told you, Duolingo is a good option.

12. 136 day check in
    Very optimistic , productive and emotionally stable...
    No cravings, nothing of that sort :)
    more mental clarity and i am able to take better decisions regarding day to day activities ..
    Good luck everyone

13. new daily check in the same question :) hope you're doing great man

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  14. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

I kind of know the basics of C++, but; Is C# more off like JavaScript ? like, Is it mainly used for web development ?

It's Search Engine Optimization, brother. This is the thing, that people use, to make their website, or their content get shown, at the top of the results, of a search for any related topic. In youtube, for instance, you would have seen, in the description of some videos, there would be a word, repeated a ton lot of times, or in case of any website, this is because, the uploader, wants his video to be shown on top of a search result, when any user searches for a related topic. This way, he would be able to get more views. Earlier, people could just make their website or content appear on the top of the search results, by just typing the word, countless times; but nowadays, the word must be used, in paragraphs, that explain the content in a meaningful manner. So, it's not a easy thing to do, atleast, not as easy, as it used to be. The one, I mentioned above, is just one method, there would be a lot of other ways to make you content popular.

Now, about my inactivity, I am so sorry that I have been inactive in this thread. There was a time, when I was always being active in here, waiting for someone to reply, or post something in the thread; but, I have been going out lately, not much out to new places, just hanging around, and chilling with my friends. I could see that my brother @Tiger uppercut! has joined the Duels. I am so happy to know that you're here, brother, Welcome to the Duels ( I know this is so late, but, I just looked in to it. ) ; and my beast brother, he changed his name to @L'empereur , didn't he ? How did you do them exams my beast brother ? [ I will always refer to you, as my beast brother, I don't mind the change in your name, I won't ! Hope, that won't be an issue, maybe, I will try to change, and will try to start calling you as The Emperor. ] I should also congratulate my sisters @icelady and @Borntoshine33 , for they are continuing to be a constant source of inspiration for me, and everyone else here. Congratulations sister @icelady for winning the duel against your opponents. I know that my brothers @Pedro.lives , @T H A N O S the titan , and @L'empereur are not easy opponents, ( although, brotha @L'empereur did it, willingly, and I am not clear, if you will continue to check-in here brother @L'empereur . Would you continue checking in, upon us, still ? ) so, congratulations on the win, sister ! Then, congratulations to the Monk. @MASTER MONK is an inspiration. I am motivated to do well, after seeing that a person of my age could break through his shells, So, Aang, Zuko's back ! :p;) Brother @Alex_Al , where are you ? I haven't seen you in a long time. Also, congrats to you, on those Marvelous 121 days.

Now, brother @Saiyan123 I have relapsed a lot of times now, I know this is so bad, but, I guess you won. I accept that I lost, but, I don't want to be the same anymore. So, I want to go up against you, again. I want to fight you once more, brother. Are you okay with that ? My hero, @DekuHope congratulations on the win. I will talk to you, in a little while, my brother. @Kratos_GOW brother, You gave me two days time, and then, I think I went away for like 3 weeks. I am sorry, brother. I must have had you worried. So, sorry, I will talk soon.

So, Hi again, everyone. How are you all doing ? :p

15. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

16. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

Has anyone of you guys experienced that attraction on girls thing?

It's so funny I go like loco in my head evrytime I see bikini girls on the beach:emoji_bikini: :oops::rolleyes::emoji_sos::emoji_sound: and then I turn away fast :emoji_rage::emoji_raised_back_of_hand:xD! Summer time :emoji_shrug:But I guess that's normal :emoji_baby:

17. Hi there @CoolBuddy7, my streak brother! ;) How's your streak?
    It's so funny that me and my sister @Freedom_lover are carrying swords here in this thread (maybe due to our similar counters?) whereas sister @Borntoshine33 is already at full bloom :) Let us all bloom and transcend all these animalistic urges and shine our light instead! These days I'm consciously learning many things about myself (been to Leela game recently) and my inner wounds related to my parents and instead of blaming anyone or projecting my insecurities upon them I am learning how to heal myself. Also, I let go of many things/people from my environment with whom I did not keep my boundaries. This is not an easy thing because then I need to face my shadow, abandonment wounds and tons of other inner shit but I need to own all the disowned parts of myself to become whole again. Thinking about a 30-day self-acceptance mantra chanting challenge or 56 days of deep healing body scan challenge (via Insight Timer app). Been playing in my mind for too long.
    I'm excited about my new duel with another fierce opponent from the Spartan Army @Kratos_GOW - I can sense your fierce and brave soul underneath all these urges brother, let us beat them together and unite for the common enemy plaguing our souls! [draws her sword out]