1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Boanerges777

Boanerges777 Fapstronaut

So I have PE (premature ejaculation) and this is my theory and tell me what you think. I will try to keep this as short as possible.
    So I can’t last very long, and I mean like literally not even 10 seconds.
    It completely destroyed my self esteem and confidence.
    Theory: I use to PMO as fast as I could every time for 7 years because I was scared I’d get caught and I truly believe I hard wired my brain to O as fast as I could and that was the result of my first sexual experience when I was 15.
    Conclusion: people that try to not O for hours and hours when they PM get delayed ejaculation and they can’t even ejaculate and the complete opposite has happened to me.

Has this happened to you and do you think my brain will completely reset to default after I stay off pmo for a year or two? And does anybody else have this problem?

2. over50

over50 Fapstronaut

There are some good threats here in this forum about PE with many tips how to improve. There are many reasons for PE but I think it's mostly in your head. Accepting your own sexuality, overcoming sexual shame and learning to understand how your body works seem to be key drivers.

Boanerges777 likes this.