1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. God damn it I have urges right now. But I'm not about to relapse until I exhaust all 8 of my fighting strategies...twice each. No fucking way.

2. Doc Checks in Day 155
    Sorry @Saiyan123
    Due to some discrepancies I wasn't able to check in.
    Day 155:
    Jogged for half an hour
    Don't giggle
    I'm a newbie in this tradition of jogging daily.
    My mind nowadays is just surrounded by the idea of Brahmacharya(celibacy) .
    And I know I'll able to reach that target what I'm aiming for.
    Realise this Lust is the only devil in our life which can ruin us.

3. daily check in
    @Hardcandy hope everything is ok :)
    I had a lot of struggle but I didn't gave up viceversa I found new energies to implement new routines to fight these urges :)

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  4. I have relapsed. But I am proud of it. it was on purpose. again. Maybe that is the time around 65-75 days that I got pissed off from it. I didn't like the colour of the semen, which meant to me something is wrong.

so I lost, but I started questing the whole thing again. I feel good right now. Actually the same, but with not that stupid tension of I have got. No need for encouragement. It appeared 75 days is pretty much for me. Thanks for the support and I am here.

Don't really want to duel, cause I am getting overwhelmed. Stopped thinking retaining is something good. Cheers.

5. Only thing that regret right now is demotivating others, who find inspiration by me. I am sorry.

6. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

7. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

wow 75 days was a big deal,nothing like demotivating you'll always keep inspiring. Cheers.

8. Halibut

Halibut Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Check in day 21 - how you doing @FTI?

After a difficult last week, things have picked up, I have more energy and was more sociable yesterday. There are anxious thoughts but not to the same degree that there was. There is more motivation too.

This coming week is always a big challenge for me between week 3-4, a place I often relapse so will be extra vigilant this week. This is from becoming complacent and sudden urges.

I know, from previous streaks, that beyond week 4 is where I feel the difference Nofap can make

Stay strong all

NICEDUDE and primordial-saiyan like this.
  9. Hardcandy

Hardcandy Fapstronaut

Very well! I am on a short leave and enjoy the free time. Most of the time the urges are not so strong probably because of the good quality time spending with my family.

primordial-saiyan and fg4795 like this.
  10. Day 39 have to move forward and find myself

11. Overwhelmed by what? Maybe you were pushing too hard? Anyway, good luck with your goals even if they are not related to your sexual health :) Sometimes we all need a break.
    So I guess I'll wait until Saturday for @Pedro.lives check-in and then we'll see.

12. Yeap, it turns out I am lacking different things. Though this journey helped me to not be influenced by women in any way. I feel better when it is all said and done the way it is.

13. Reading this, I've got to say it seems like you've gotten over the addiction part of it anyway. If you chose to relapse after so long it shows you still had control. It's all personal aswell so your opinion is always inspiring, like you have good resistance strength clearly. Keep checking in even if you're not gonna keep up with nofap, always good to have you around and questions were fun to answer

Deleted Account likes this.
  14. Good to see you back, everything you say is true. I'm trying to practise having a deeper voice aswell.
    Awesome :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  15. Check in
    had a massive wet dream, probably the biggest one I can remember which is pretty annoying as I hate them because they're messy and drain energy.
    lovely day today.

16. Fighter!

Fighter! Fapstronaut

17. Grip36

Grip36 Fapstronaut

Day two Check in

Halibut and primordial-saiyan like this.
  18. Check in, I don't know what day since I can't see signatures on mobile but I don't really care either. Urges have subsided from yesterday and I'm feeling good on that front. @Turtleboi hope you have a great NoFap 4th of July!