1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Well done on three weeks my friend :) I'll give pedro until friday to check in if he hasn't relapsed I saw he was online today but may have just forgotten to check in and I am going to sort out all inactives on friday anyway. Thanks for reminding me about reports, I'll send out a reminder for those 30+ and 90+ people sometime soon. People need to stick to it because I think no doubt it'll help.
    That's the attitude, keep going.
    Seems like you're going through a hard phase, it will be a harder phase if you relapse. Remember that and carry on.
    Let us know what's going on :) Glad you're feeling the benefits brother.

prince san likes this.
  2. :) :emoji_wrestlers:. Hopefully will find you one soon.

prince san likes this.
  3. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

4. attitude must be kept in order to be on 90+ people.. I can't fail.. Hope to write a report someday

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  5. ichdiegross12345

ichdiegross12345 Fapstronaut

Got it!

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  6. Check in
    Day: Whatever
    I WANT TO WIN!

7. Check in, what is it Day 9? Hows it going @Jonny1992? Have you taken out Majin Boo Yet?? Ah anyways I have discovered something new and update on the girl I met on Sunday. We are pretty much dating now and I have to say, being with her is like edging the entire time! I cannot believe how bad it was. We didn't do anything more than kiss and I was extremely aroused. Must be the timing of my nofap. I am sure that will subside.

8. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

9. Keep it up brother. You know what's right.

I just did 100 pushups and 100 situps this morning. Gonna do that summer homework that I've been slacking on for the last week. Always moving forward.

10. prince san

prince san Fapstronaut

Hey ladies and gentlemen hope y'all are doing well, God is with us don't worry.
    Day 2 complete.

11. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

Day 36 - Just checking in.....

BTW, I'm not going to check in again until Monday. I'm getting a 4-day weekend because of the holiday, so I'm spending time with my family.

12. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

Check in day 14!
    I think hit my record tomorrow,
    I am doingg very good to. I make a lot of progress in my Spanish lessons. Yo puedo entender otras personas y puedo hablar un poco más también. Me gusta mucho.
    Salut!

13. Grip36

Grip36 Fapstronaut

14. Good to know!
    From this moment I'll write you in spanish to help you practice :p ;)

Felicidades por lograr un nuevo hito!
    No te rindas, mantente fuerte.
    Te deseo todo lo mejor, compañero-rival ;)

15. N0M0RENasty

N0M0RENasty Fapstronaut

Reset Date: 7/1/19

Day 2 Check in.

(My apologies. I was too busy to update my counter two days ago.)

16. Good seeing so many active warriors, we are not the weak of society, we are the fierce!!!

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
  17. You're right and it will be I'll make an announcement tomorrow for everyone due a report. I did this a few weeks ago and it was pretty successful, I can't wait either tbh gonna feel like a huge relief off my shoulders knowing I did that.

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. MasterPablo

MasterPablo Fapstronaut

I check-in. Let's roll!

Deleted Account likes this.