1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. surfdude

surfdude Fapstronaut

2. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 41/365

3. aznric3boi

aznric3boi Fapstronaut

Day 164. 44% Urges won't stop me.

4. 82 days. Had a minor F-up that could have led to something worse last nite. But I could see the long row of dominoes that would fall if I pushed the first one over. So I reversed course. I'm still struggling, but I do think my perspective has widened over time. I have a better view of how things will inevitably play out if I restart the self-destructive cycle. Perhaps there's enough hope in that, just seeing things with more clarity.

5. Timothy_James

Timothy_James Fapstronaut

Thanks for the encouragement!! It's an honor to walk this road with you.

5/365

6. Côté Club

Côté Club Fapstronaut

7. Thanks, one day at a time

8. You got this! Be easy on yourself.

9. Yes, I often feel the same. Now that I've gotten a longer streak going, I feel as if this is helping me stay on track. But like you too, I can see that long row of dominoes waiting to fall if I make just one wrong decision.

Boxer477, Gonarth and chiyu like this.
  10. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I felt like you do once after about 50- 55 days and made the mistake of letting my guard down. The addiction is always with us and it can strike anytime especially if complacency creeps in. Stay vigilant brother.

11. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Take it a day at a time. Thinking too far ahead makes for a heavy weight. Just for today and tomorrow you can renew that pledge. Make it easy on yourself brother.

12. Relapse....
    my life is wasted...

Boxer477 likes this.
  13. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

I don't know what else to say that I or others here have not said already to help you.However,you are going to get caught with this sooner or later if you don't stop.
    Imagine looking down at yourself. Your curtains are drawn,your homework is piled up,you look terrible at 2a.m and your family is about to open the door and catch you in the act.....
    Start screaming at you to stop before it is too late!

Gonarth and Deleted Account like this.
  14. Day 0/365
    Even if I am gonna fail, I won't give up cause I know that I have the chance to fix my life, which many people don't have.

The_Fisher, Puretim, Boxer477 and 2 others like this.
  15. AlternativeFalcon01

AlternativeFalcon01 Fapstronaut

16. The 43rd

I slept very well and feel super refreshed. I am happy and even humming to songs in my head. Good sleep is a cure for so many things.