1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to have sex and still not orgasm?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Torace, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Torace

Torace Fapstronaut

I am still firm that having sex is healthy and is a requirement to having relationships. However I also found out that orgasming in sex can cause the Tracer effect which leads to relapse.
    I heard that there are techniques to not orgasm during sex. Does anyone know? Thanks.

Deleted Account and EmmyB like this.
  2. Lifeisajourney

Lifeisajourney Fapstronaut

Google dude, I know how to have a dry orgasm, their articles on it.

3. Lifeisajourney

Lifeisajourney Fapstronaut

Google dude their are articles on how to have multiple orgasms without actually cumming it's called a dry orgasm takes some practice. But if your trying not have a orgasm just don't have an orgasm.

4. EmmyB

EmmyB Fapstronaut

I think the OP wants to prevent orgasm, not have dry ones. Read Cupid's Poisoned Arrow, about karezza.

horny nerd and Deleted Account like this.
  5. Managed to have 5 orgasm-free sex sessions with my wife so far! I'm actually proud I managed that, as for most men 1) a vagina feels so good sometimes it's hard to control 2) we're taught orgasm is the best part of sex.

But personally I love karezza sex, instead of falling asleep after sex I'm super charged & cuddly with my wife.

Need to read that book still though!

Js100, EmmyB and horny nerd like this.
  6. Js100

Js100 Fapstronaut

Yes its possible to have sex without orgasm/ejaculation. It takes practice, I used to do it in the past around the time I did nofap for the first time.
    How, well there are books that can help you do this. Multiorgasmic man and multiorgasmic couple by mantak chia, I dont know much about the guy or any other stuff but those two books I read and practiced. If you managed to do it, good luck.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Js100

Js100 Fapstronaut

How did you learn? And how did u manage to do it?
    I have do it before years ago but it took practice.

Deleted Account likes this.