1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I am 24 and i never had a girlfriend

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Mistercroquant, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut

THE MAN IS LIKE THE SHIELD! AND THE ARMOUR! AND SWORD!

PPP

Provide Protect Procreate! = 3 manhood P

You are not some disposable dick pleasure. The Power of the family. Respect!

2. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut

@Angus McGyver ROFLMAO Complacent fat! hahahah.

YOunger fresher lol

3. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

Although I am not a supporter of MGTOW overall (since many guys use it as an excuse to never get into action and pursue women) I do see a point going along that path for some time in order to focus on your career, health and self-improvement but I don't see it as a long-term solution as that will make you miserable as well. The point I am trying to make is that you should never waste your time (or money) on the bad women out there but in order to do this you need to be patient and carefully screen every single woman you approach. With age and some practice you become better at sorting the bad ones out and simply focus on those who are worth your time.
    Unfortunately, since many men these days are more impatient, needy and insecure about themselves, they tend to go with the first decent looking woman they meet as they don't think they deserve better. I know so many guys in my extended social circle who have settled for mediocrity (way beyond their potential) simply because of societal pressure, social conditioning and societal expectations and they are miserable nowadays just because they were too impatient, needy and conforming.

Deleted Account and Gladiatori like this.
  4. fapequalsdeath

fapequalsdeath Fapstronaut

Agree, wish there was a way to find out if a woman is a virgin or not, but you may never know. Call it a virgin complex, but when you buy a bottle of coke do you want it nice and fresh or with 7 cocks in it?

Gladiatori likes this.
  5. Angus McGyver

One easy way to spot if a woman has been going many turns on the CC or not is simply to screen her carefully and find out if she is the type who is simply too easy and down to action quite soon (before you even know her) or the one who wants to be in a stable relationship first. Although the latter requires patience and more of a genuine bonding process, it is by far the better alternative for both in the long run and a sign she isn't going to sleep with anyone who comes her way.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. fapequalsdeath

fapequalsdeath Fapstronaut

Yes, but in the end, you may never know. She can fake it all, just to get in the relationship and just like a chameleon disguise herself and later show her evil side. I agree that there are clues, but no man is all knowing and can be vulnerable to trickery.

7. Angus McGyver

Keep in mind that bad/poor behavior doesn't show up as only one or two at a time. I.e. if she happens to be promiscuous, there are several bad behaviors and habits that along go with it (like smoking, heavy drinking, cursing, hiding things from you, poor attention-span, drama, poor attitude and behavior, etc). It is quite unlikely that a promiscuous woman (or man) can have everything else in their lives aligned perfectly, simply because that kind of lifestyle affects everything else you do, whether you are conscious about it or not.
    It is not a 100% guarantee but a careful screening process eliminates a majority of the bad ones.

8. Same here, very much like OP; in late 20s, never had a girlfriend, don't have any friends either at the moment. Also an introvert by the way.

I see quite a lot of people on this forum in similar situation. Gotta admit makes me feel less like a weirdo when I see I'm not alone in this.

Deleted Account likes this.