1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30+ days noFap

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Klici, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Klici

Klici Fapstronaut

30+ days noFap. I feel happier. My life has improved. I have a hot gf. Dreams are more vivid. I'm more comfortable now. I guess something about dopamine receptors? I'm so privileged to be on this forum. I never want to fap again. SRS

2. Enigma897

Enigma897 Fapstronaut

clean and concise , i like that bro, keep on pushing through the storm

3. Thanks man.

4. Klici

Klici Fapstronaut

So these are the benefits I experienced PERSONALLY in my 30 days of NoFap. I still continue with that.

More focus doing things. Meditating, working, reading, writing, speaking, listening etc. is better due to improved concentration. Better performance in sport. I just want to exercise more and I can push myself harder. Higher self confidence and because of that I feel much more better in social interactions. It is easy for me to speak with anyone I feel like a boss and somehow people respect me more at least this is how I feel it. I am less afraid to speak to girls and I receive much more better response than before. GIRLS NOTICE ME MORE ! :) Interesting thing is that I notice more beauty in girls as well. My voice is lower. It is somehow magnetising and I like it. I would say my voice now is deeper, louder and more alpha. I have more sexua sensations in my body than before. I feel that my chemistry towards girls is higher. More motivation to do things. My beard is growing faster and hairs are stronger. My sweat smells better. When I am speaking to people I am very often flowing with my words, they are coming easier and I enjoy myself when speaking. More stable mood.

5. J-CAT

J-CAT Fapstronaut

Great job man

6. Zapster21

Zapster21 Fapstronaut

Very inspiring stuff! Keep going!

7. Klici

Klici Fapstronaut

Thanks for the comments, guys! It’s nice to have people to share the excitement with. :)

8. Congratulations! Me too feel that I never want to fap again because of all the benefits that I'm experiencing.

Deleted Account, spaces and Klici like this.
  9. I hope to be writing in my own post here in 30+ days time, thanks for the inspiration!

Deleted Account and Klici like this.
  10. Klici

Klici Fapstronaut

11. Congratulations to your first month. Stay strong and continue. Already great progress man. Remember those benefits, those feelings that are worthy. Next month is yours!

12. Great work! Sounds like you're experiencing a lot of benefits, inspiring stuff.

13. Powerous

Powerous Fapstronaut

14. Klici

Klici Fapstronaut

50+! Not easy but worth it. Nofap is hard work but it's worth the effort

Deleted Account likes this.
  15. FrenchOliver

FrenchOliver Fapstronaut

16. jackhroub

jackhroub Fapstronaut

Congratulations! wish one day I reach 30 days no PMO

17. Klici

Klici Fapstronaut

Another 30 days have gone. Nofap become easier. ;)

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. on_a_mission4truth

on_a_mission4truth Fapstronaut

Well done brother. I'm day 7 again!

19. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Omg, my headphones were at full volume, and I pressed play, and spit out my milk, all over my computer screen and keyboard. :(

Klici likes this.