1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. bold0101

bold0101 Fapstronaut

They will lighten in time just don't give in brother

2. bold0101

bold0101 Fapstronaut

Checking in. 0% chance of rain for probably the 1st time in 2019 lol! Will be taking the motorcycle to work today. Have a great day

3. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Cheking in friday. Pretty good, though tired. Right now I do not have any motivating project nearby ... it's a problem because I can get out of focus. Anyway I have no urgencies right now. Desire level of PM: 10%
    See you on monday, have a happy week end!

artifact and control your life like this.
  4. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

5. e123

e123 Fapstronaut

Can someone confirm whether I can join or not please?

control your life likes this.
  6. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

Congratulations for reaching the magical figure of 30 days on monk mode. Remarkable feat! I suggest you share another success story afresh on this forum.

artifact and control your life like this.
  7. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Thank you friend ! :) wasnt easy at all . I know that after day 100 is walk in the park if careful . I didnt experience anything positive yet , as im so tired from fighting the urges ! But the benefits will come...im sure . :) Good luck on your path. Keep strong

8. The group is currently full, but you have been added to the waiting list. It could be couple of months before we have an opening for you, but I will tag you in a comment when we do. As for dealing with urges, take it one day at a time. Try to go one day without fapping. Then go for two and so on. The longer you go the more the urges will subside. Exercise, meditation, and a healthy diet can also help to reduced urges. You don't have to be a slave to this. Good luck.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
    Timber likes this.
  9. control your life and NICEDUDE like this.
  10. I know what you mean, some reboots are easier than others. Those clouds will clear eventually, don't be too hard on yourself.

11. The group is currently full, but you can be added to the waiting list. It will probably be a couple of months before we have an opening for you. To be considered for membership, you will need to activate your counter and read the rules at the beginning of this thread.

12. The group is currently full (20 members is the max according to Nofap rules). I can add you to our waiting list, but first you will need to read the rules at the beginning of this thread.

Timber likes this.
  13. 10 days today and feeling pretty good. Hope you guys all have a good weekend.

NICEDUDE likes this.
  14. EcoMunchies

EcoMunchies Fapstronaut

Checking in through my dark clouds. I know they’ll lift soon.

Espi1971, bold0101 and artifact like this.
  15. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

checking in Saturday - working from home yesterday and it did not go well.....

16. Timber

Timber Fapstronaut

I have read the rules and would like to join this group

17. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

Checking in Friday..

artifact likes this.
  18. You have been added to the waiting list. Keep in mind that you will need to activate your counter to join the group. I will tag you in a comment when we have an opening.

Timber likes this.
  19. Back to zero. Disappointed with myself, of course, but tomorrow is July 1st, so I will try for the whole month of July.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
    persona2903, NICEDUDE and 2pres90 like this.
  20. 2pres90

2pres90 Fapstronaut

Back to zero myself after a long, busy month and far too much time on auto pilot, but I'm shifting into summer mode tomorrow, July 1st, with meditation and some creative projects.

persona2903 and artifact like this.