1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

any reason for eating less during the day?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by 19m, Jun 24, 2019.

1. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

i have been eating a lot less then normal the last couple of weeks and i don’t know why. i’ve been using subliminals for things but i know they arnt the cause of it because it was before this. what could the cause be ?

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I use economic inflation to motivate me to eat less, not that I have much of a choice.

Dee Bee and Bombadil like this.
  3. It is normal swing. Is it the first time you have noticed a difference? We sway towards sickness some times. Sometimes we lose sleep. Nothing to worry about. If it continues for several weeks, see a doctor.

4. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

t
    thank you !

5. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

thanks for the reply again!

6. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

than
    ks !

7. It could be any number of things. It could be the subliminals. If the messages are subliminal you have no way of knowing what is being put into your head.

8. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

i do actually because by the ones i watch out the affirmations in the description and plus this started happening before i was listening to them

9. SovjetOnion

SovjetOnion Fapstronaut

How's the weather there? My country has a heat wave now and I don't feel like eating anything until dinner most of the time. It can play a big role. It's not bad though, to not have the desire to eat for longer periods (12 hours, maybe 24 hours)

10. Same thing for me, our body doesnt need to produce heat to maintain 37° like during winter, so we eat less. Who wants a raclette? :s

SovjetOnion likes this.
  11. RalphMcDonald

RalphMcDonald Fapstronaut

It sometimes happens to everyone. This is not severe to get worried about it. But in the case of a longer period, it can become serious. So, here are some signs that make you not to eat properly.
    If you are trying to lose weight, it can happen to lose appetite.
    When you are overstressed, it can be hard to sleep and hence disturbs your diet.

12. Heat is actually a hunger killer true.
    Never come to north india in summers you will discover a living hell and people living happily here.
    It sweats like somebody threw water on face, 10 minutes out of ac and all you new clothes are now wet and smelly. If you stay out for more than an hour then it's fine body adjusts. And we all here are adjusted to just that :D