1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to be more focoused in study?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Jun 21, 2019.

1. In the world of virtuality when everything is fully based on this internet, social media, pmo. Its quite difficult to be more focused on study or in cincentration?
    Can some ideas be expected here on increasing concentration as well as be more focused insted of wasting time. I find myself reckless, unorganised, poor descipline even prior to my examination. And after failure i cry and take vow to not repeating the same but again it is repeated?

2. Lovable king

Lovable king Fapstronaut

Don't worry my friend use simple phone.. dont use social media

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. properWood

properWood Fapstronaut

BigJrock likes this.
  4. 7WolfOfWallStreet

7WolfOfWallStreet Fapstronaut

Try to listen as much as you can Classical Music .
    Check on Google Mozart Effect .

You can try as well to disable your notifications on your smartphone .

BigJrock likes this.
  5. backtolife42

backtolife42 Fapstronaut

Take breaks. If you force yourself to study for too long, you will hate it and it becomes less effective, so take many breaks, where you can get up, do something else (i like to clean or workout) and then after five minutes get back to it.
    I usually do 15-20 minutes and then 5 minutes break and from time to time take a longer break.
    If you cant sit down for 15 minutes without getting distracted try with 10, 5 or even only 2 minutes, you can work yourself up from there. Set an alarm and once it goes off, take your break and then get back to it.

Ad4gio likes this.
  6. Getempowered

Getempowered New Fapstronaut

Just sit for a moment and take deep breaths I mean consiously deep breaths and try to think did u enjoyed the process of doing that task imean pmo before your exam really feel the sensation and then analyse. You are more than u think about yourself enjoyment come realizing your inner strengths and that comes when you consiously get aware of the situation and sensation

7. I dont use social media too much. Even i have not created any account. But this year i've joined online paid course, so doubts are clered on that group on fb. Apart from it there is nothing like social media

8. Perhas this might be the panacea. Im missing my meditation.
    Thanks 4 reminding, this breathing exercises do have lucrative output

9. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

The solution is to study life itself, not just school.

This ends up including at least some psychology but is not limited to that. It may seem like a lot but as you learn start practicing it. It's not just memorizing stuff but learning through experience.

Deleted Account and properWood like this.
  10. BigJrock

BigJrock Fapstronaut

11. What I alwys did whenever I lose concentration on studies I engage myslf to something else fr sometime then again back on track..I already told u engage urself in some activities whatever it is that you mostly like...workouts, drawing, singing, writing, watching movies and web series. Beta hw could I survived these 8 yrs without PMO??? Yes few problems have arisen and u too knw abt it bt still I try these activities to keep myslf focussed..after these activities you will find urself free and would feel like focussing on study as well. Try this out pls #bachcha