1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The UNDERCOVER DEMON.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Jarvis3636, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Jarvis3636

Jarvis3636 New Fapstronaut

Can my consciousness dedine other people's subconsciousness??
    The way i perceive myself and everything around me will define how i see myself as a person but not realistically (though that would be awesome!!!), So I'll depend how others perceive me and comment on my outlook to life on my thoughts. But the way they see myself and perceive me subconsciously is the one "me" that I'm making them see. So ultimately I've varied the outcome of their subconsciousness by my consciousness. Can I present myself in a room of 1000 people and exude my personality in 1000 different types? If it is, then why don't my subconsciousness change when consciously people are telling me that everything is all right and will be. Does consciousness prevail subconsciousness so much that the latter can't bring out the required change I want in my outlook of life? Although the latter is the one I'm breathing in rythm...

2. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

we're living in a Clown world, do what ya like.

. 1559950975493s.jpg

3. It's not just peoples consciousness that are different from each other, but also our subconsciousness. If all of their subconsciousness were the same, they would all perceive your consciousness the same. In order for all of their subconsciousness to perceive your consciousness differently, all of their subconsciousness would have to be different.

Other people only affect how you perceive yourself, if there's a hint of truth to what they're saying or if you're lacking social connections. As pack animals, we know that there is safety in numbers. It's more important for you to concentrate on how you perceive yourself, but it seems like you already know this.

What do you mean by presenting your consciousness? Do mean changing it or being two-faced? The consciousness reacts to how the subconsciousness perceives it. You can't present your subconsciousness in the way you want, only change it and by changing your subconsciousness, your consciousness will follow. Change in subconsciousness comes from actions, not thoughts. Stop thinking of the change and start doing it.

I only understood bits and pieces of this lol....I have no idea what I'm talking about. Some clarification would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2019
  4. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

You can't make people see anything. People will form different judgements about you according to their own standards and preconceptions. You probably could project a different personality to 1000 people if you practiced but that's being disingenuous. Be yourself. Be genuine.

5. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

6. I had to read it twice but I understand now. It's a stupid question.

7. Why?