1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

is david icke a fraud or legit

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by 19m, May 30, 2019.

1. UK Lad

UK Lad Fapstronaut

Yeah and I question why don't they kill him off, he's saying too much. Maybe if they killed him it would cause too much attention. There's a theory for you.[/QUOTE]

When they find a way they’ll do it just like they did Michael Jackson and prince with the exception of Tupac and biggie which was a gang related killing but I could be wrong .. they got Bob Marley too. Professor Noam Chomsky is just too articulate I’m impressed.. but I think Malcolm x was the best. Too sad they took his life.

2. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

No worries. He did play part-time for Hereford United in divisions three and four. But he retired in 1973 at the age of 21.

3. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Do you think "they" killed Michael Jackson because he was a paedophile?

UK Lad likes this.
  4. UK Lad

UK Lad Fapstronaut

It’s all bizarre I don’t know how it’s explained except the above ppl I mentioned could explain it in a highly educated standard. Michael Jackson was a nice man. In that environment nice ppl don’t last two minutes. Prince was killed instantly. Malcolm x too but why because he knew the system better than anybody and was doing something about it .but some of the worlds leading intellectuals believe in all this illuminati or what so callled normal ppl call an “illusion “. It has to be real because there’s something going on and it’s making the world a worse place and making people worser.

5. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Some have that view, like he was harmless. :cool: Others believe there is evidence that he was a predatory paedophile. :mad:

UK Lad likes this.
  6. UK Lad

UK Lad Fapstronaut

Anyone who is that nice wouldn’t be able to produce such meaningful content and impact on the world like he did if he was a paedo. Once you become non virgin n a paedo you lose creativity. Unless you work really hard to get it back. Jackson was a star in all areas of music. Creativeness was at its peak whenever he made a track. Maybe he was pure from puberty and grew more in purity but maybe he did make mistakes. Not everyone gets exposed like he did cos of limelight exposure. He grew up so if he did slip I think it was harmless. He had women coming to him from every direction I don’t see why he has to touch the bum or tinky winky of a child.

7. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I understand what you are saying. I am not completely convinced either way. I still have all his music here on CD, but I feel uneasy after watching Leaving Neverland on TV :confused: with testimony from two young boys that shared his bed for years. :eek:

8. I think he talks sense on the issues of US foreign policy and smart phones. But when it comes to the reptilian malarkey, its just too far out for me.

9. I reply only to the question in the title,

Is he a fraud?

There's an saying in poker, if you look around the table and you don't know who the mark is, then it's you..

Thanks

10. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

He was a BBC sports reporter, quite a famous and popular one. He 'came out' as the son of God during a bizarre interview on Terry Wogan (the biggest talk show on TV at the time) and was the laughing stock of the country for a few years - plus a bit of sympathy for a guy who was clearly having a mental breakdown. It all seems to stem from a drug experience he had in South America where he hallucinated/saw a demon/creature who told him to expose all the evils of the world.
    During interviews he is very articulate and intelligent sounding, but relies on references to his years of research as detailed in his books. But the starting point for a lot of this research is either his drug hallucinations or anonymous tip offs he has received from people in the know.
    People in power are definitely screwing over the poor, and we are probably heading for economic collapse followed closely by climate catastrophe, and only the wealthy have a plan to survive this. But plenty of mainstream people are reporting this, it's barely even a secret. It makes sense without any silliness about lizard people, the moon being man-made, 9/11 planes being holograms, etc. Not to mention the really dodgy stuff about the Jews, which made him rather popular with the National Front in the 80s (UK white nationalist political group).

11. You Sir are a Liz the Lizard apologist

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2019
  12. WealthyMonk

WealthyMonk New Fapstronaut

I also believe him

13. I think that nutjobs like this are useful to test yourself on whether you need a psychiatrist. If you catch yourself agreeing with them, you probably do.

UK Lad likes this.
  14. UK Lad

UK Lad Fapstronaut

Then what are you doing here on Nofap, this is a scientific website dedicated to spreading the truth! David Icke would agree!

Deleted Account likes this.
  15. To be or not to be....

A nutjob

Or

A nofapjob

16. <-- NoFap nutjob

As for David Icke... I thought he was cray but if the Australian government think he's dangerous enough to not let into the country then it leads me to wonder what he knows :p

17. Bombadil

Bombadil Fapstronaut

Can't tell if serious or...
    [​IMG]

Well that's ten minutes of your life spent writing that you won't get back. Hope it was worth it :)

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
  18. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Wait, isn't he the guy who said the moon doesn't exist?
    It reminds me of a friend of mine who says you have to drop ice and then broom it all around your house to make the evil ghosts go away, but keep the good ghosts in. He was shocked when his house got colder.

19. mamaligaboy

mamaligaboy Fapstronaut

I don't know if he is a fraud or not, but really nowadays there appeared too many scammers and pedophile as someone said above

Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
  20. Queek The HeadTakker

Queek The HeadTakker Fapstronaut