1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Semen Retention - Dry Orgasm

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by 7WolfOfWallStreet, Jun 23, 2019.

1. 7WolfOfWallStreet

7WolfOfWallStreet Fapstronaut

Hello !

I've saw on the internet that there is a Chinese technique that allows you to hold your PC muscle and having Dry Orgasms . It sounds like a great opportunity while making Semen Retention.

I would like to know if some member of this forum ever tried this and would like to share his experience with us .

Thank you !

2. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

I've heard that when you practice, you'll inevitably MO several times, so your call...

7WolfOfWallStreet likes this.
  3. 7WolfOfWallStreet

If controlling your orgasm can be achieved , into long term use is gonna be really useful .

In my opinion if you can master this technique than you can <risk> some <relapses> .

4. quitter1906

quitter1906 Fapstronaut

If you are trying to do it alone - check this link out : https://www.boulderweekly.com/content-archives/health/sophisticated-sex/finding-your-inner-orgasm/ (I tried it, definitely felt the psychological orgasm: mindgasm, felt great, but it left me in a pretty highly sexualised state. Eventually I wanted to have a physical orgasm too after all that fantasising) I saw this as a way out of PMO. All the fun without the P or M, but eventually it was just like edging. Perhaps I wasn't strict enough on myself, but it seemed like it just scratched the itch more.

If you're trying to do it with your partner - Good luck to ya... I find its hard enough to stay focussed without trying to hold muscles. Gonna take lots of practice and as Hros puts it, that could lead to a lot of MO.

5. 7WolfOfWallStreet

Thank you , I appreciate that you took your time to answer .

If it's leading to lots of MO , maybe it isn't going to worth it .

What's your opinion about last longer by training your mind, Is this achievable ?

6. quitter1906

quitter1906 Fapstronaut

I've been trying this for years... Not so sure... Trying to keep my mind concentrated with all the excitement seems the hardest part, I can't control my partners actions...
    I've come to the conclusion that your partner and you have to both make a concerted effort. I once read that man is like a fire and woman is like water. Too much fire puts boils away the water and too much water puts out the fire. If you are both on the same page you can last very long. I believe that your partner will learn when to stop before you blow if she wants to make it last. A woman can come as many times as she wants. I think training your mind is good but training your partner's mind is also needed.

7. interpaul

interpaul Fapstronaut

I have been trying these Taoist practices for about a year now. Mantak Chia is the guy many people have referrenced on this site. I agree the idea sounded like the perfect answer. My experience is becoming multiorgasmic is real. The pleasure from this is exceptional. My experience is similar to quitter1906. If you achieve a "dry orgasm" the sexual energy stays inside your body and it builds. This can feel amazing but ultimately can be hard to manage. I ended up meeting up with a Taoist teacher locally to work on ways to channel the increased energy and have made some progress. I do think it is a wonderful alternative to PMO and it is my way of coping at present, yet it is difficult. I would also caution you regarding the tight PC muscle approach. The experienced Taoist teacher, who worked with Mantak told me that approach doesn't work for most westerners. I have found the best way to achieve non ejaculatory orgasms is thru deep relaxation not tensing muscles. Read up on the microcosmic orbit as a way to circulate the energy. This is an esoteric practice that is subtle and will take a lot of time to master. I still am not able to redirect the energies beyond 3 weeks, and the building energy, even though very satisfying has led to relapses for me, although many fewer than before.