1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. You will be against @TomCrusader :)

T0mCrus4der likes this.
  2. Fighter!

Fighter! Fapstronaut

3. check in, had another wet dream. Still got urges but more out of boredom and too much energy to sleep. I can improve and I will improve. Apart from that I'm fine, looking forward to the duel @CoolBuddy7 .

Deleted Account and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  4. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Let's do this, brother. Let's do this !

5. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
  6. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

7. Thanks. My name reflects my actual name to some degree and I like the message behind it. I think it will improve when I will improve, there's no other way around. If I survive this week in court and give (witness) evidence in my dad's case he won't reject me for then I'll survive - but I don't attach any meaning to it now, I'm not preparing for my perfect role -- and that is healing on my end. If I get rejected from the entire family I will still have myself. Or my body. This means healing for me. It is my baby steps towards discovering myself that matter after all.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2019
    fg4795, Alex_Al and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  8. These fake friends and toxic people anchor us down. And congrats on another PMO free day. I'm doing okay, lately feeling sick. Thanks for asking. Take care:)

9. Yeah, it does put a smile on my face ;)

10. looks like I fought the first official duel in this thread.

11. I remember these quotes :)
    I'm now your someone you're happy to be in a duel with and in one team :D
    I am little but oh well - I am your destiny :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2019
  12. FTI

FTI Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 Day 6, @Halibut I'm going strong, alhamdulillah. Assalaamu'alaikum, everyone, keep going!

13. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

@Turtleboi @Saiyan123 how ya doing people?, sorry I was kinda sad for some reason so didn't check in for a long time.

14. Thanks a lot brother :) i am much better now ... It was stress induced panic attack but I am alright now

15. Thanks a lot...
    I love spending time here because we get a lot of positive encouragement, support and respect from our fellow peers which greatly drives our motive

16. Today is the date which me and my ex dated for the first time. It is a heavy day in general to me, but I have no words for what is happening to me. At this day I am always dreaming of having sex together I don't know how this is even possible, if we are not having sex together, which is the case. So I have slept 9 hours for the night and then I suddenly fell for 5 in the day. In those 5 I have dreamed and it is just the destiny playing tricks on me again. Just like the criminal law exam. I just wanted to be relaxed this day, I appreciate it. And this thing occurred in my safest place, when I was exhausted.

South side of Chicago got so high murder rate, that one of the boys sings ''no hope for the city I live'', imma say it too ''no hope for the world I live'' cause I peeked in a tv movie, illustrating the most beta male ever, one arranging his wedding and anticipate it like a little bitch. I have no words for how they are brainwashing the young, I find no hope or whatsoever. As I see young women more and more bitching for the things like that and less of a place for the young males under this circumstances. I clearly don't say it cause I am male, but people being man in this era is the worst being male in the whole human history.

Check in.

17. Check in had a fantastic weekend
    hope you guys are doing fine as well

18. Was a long time mercedes fan, now redbull primarly.
    Maybe if Vettel would switch to mercedes would be a dream

19. Checking in, day good, no urges, probably because I'm mad at some toxic males in my life. Tomorrow I will meditate and do other good stuff to clean my head but now I will just go to bed.
    Being a woman is also not good either, you and your body get bombarded by various messages from all kinds of sources, just take a look at the cover of magazines for women.. do this, look like this, cook him this, sleep with him like this.. brainwashing at the extreme. I hate how we men and women are literally forced to lose ourselves nowadays. If a guy goes NoFap - he's crazy, if a girl goes NoFap - she should PMO because well she deserves to know her body and not to be frigid in bed. We're in this community are actually the outsiders in the bigger (world's) community. That is my impression.

20. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

Is anyone of you social inactive while on a nofap streak??
    I am in a different "Pais" and now for some weeks (maby 6)social inactive and I am going like crazy xD I habe so much energy that makes me want to socialize sooooo baddd. I only didn't do it know because i don't fucking know haha. I even know some nice girls here. I tune my music to the max noise (I am alone in the house because my dad went to visit my other family) and I think all the nabours hate me because they have to listen to my German music (here in Spain) at every time of the day xD. I am so happy all the time and have to laugh when I listen to my German "rap" music because some nice experience I had with my friends from Germany come in my mind. I thinkkk I realyyy have to socialize with this girls soon. They are like wtf are you not awnserint your dm's! (that's one group of female friends). Maby one reason I did not meet them already could be that I was always a guy who wanted to get to know the girls better etc. Fun time, sexxxyy time YADA YADA and now I don't want to do it because I kinda want to see how much strength I can get through a high nofap streak. I think I should still get my ass up and socialize with them what do you think haha?

Omg when you write down what you think haha I am like wtf but that were exactly my thoughts I had all the time xD

Cheers boys and girls :))))))))))

primordial-saiyan likes this.