1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

anyone know what happen to Uyghur People?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by hollyman, Jun 11, 2019.

1. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

so its occur in China, from what i see its like 2019 Nazi Concentration Camp yet this big catastrophic is so far away from media publication (u can searchit on google),i mean what happen to media right know ?

like joker said : thousan of Uyghur People being totured but nobody bats an eye

maybe some chinesse people that in this nofap forum can explain wtf is goin on there?

or maybe other ppl know what really goin on there?

2. The CPC doesn't like religion and these dudes refuse to stop being Muslim so they throw em in a gulag in hopes they'll change their mind.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. KS1994

KS1994 Fapstronaut

Chinese people are the least likely to know what is happening because of state censored media.

LEPAGE and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Fightyourlowerself

Fightyourlowerself Fapstronaut

5. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

The bottom line is everyone's in bed with China. It's all about money. They're the world's #2 economy.

6. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

aah poor things u live in a country with so low on education that respect other religion isnt teach by ur scholl or maybe u just skip it...or maybe u just dumb kiddo

Yep u do likes this.
  7. Inquires have been made about what’s going on, however, China has denied having any concentration camps and have told us to stop putting our nose in their business. Whatever China is or isn’t doing, it’s going to have to be approached with prudence. China knows their position on the world stage; they know how much of the US is in their pocked via debt and they know what they mean to the world economy. Basically they’re that one dick at the party that gives you $5 for a pack of smokes when you’re going on beer run knowing damn well they cost $9. You tell them the $5 isn’t enough but they reply with “make it enough”. Yeah, China is that dick.

8. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

agreed with u. What they did to uyghur people show the world how strong they are. What differ north korea and china? I mean they both have nuclear (cmiiw), treating their citizen badly, being rude to another near by country yet they flooding north korea with embargo and let china untouchable.

9. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
  10. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

do the logic calculation man, if what it said is true how many precentage of uyghur ppl join al qaeda equivalent with all entire population of uyghur ppl? 90%? 100% 80%?

How can they think that a small precentage of ppl join Al qaeda makes entire etchnique can be blame and deserve such a NAZi treatment from their govt?

Even in my country some ppl join extreme group some of them want to separate from the country , but our govt didnt anhiliate all the etnique or re educate em ,even tho the rebbelion still happening now and do by some ethnique. They just hunt the rebellion.

Punish the people who doin things wrong man stop with this racial issue

11. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    NED funds Uighur movements.

12. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

by how many precentage? 100% uyguur ppl join the movement? Absurd

13. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
  14. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

15. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Is the entire population in the so called concentration camps? Bring that ratio too

16. Dont worry, God is Fair, no one can avoid death, and the Day of Judgement the criminals will wish to transform into soil. What are 1,2,3,4,5 years on earth compared to eternity? What are humans tortures compared to angels created to punish with no feeling?
    Pray God to help them, the first muslims were tortured to death too, and a lot of other believers of God had been tortured since the beginning.
    And God knows things that we dont.

Apothecarist likes this.