1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[ PMO -FREE 2019 CHALLENGE ] - three hundred and sixty five days without PMO in 2019

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by control your life, Dec 24, 2018.

1. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Have a wonderful new week friends .pmo free of course :)

2. You too bro.

3. Inspark

Inspark Fapstronaut

Looking through this thread today, i am just imagining what i could've become if i had been clean all these months. I was the first to join but failed a lot in the last 6 months. I then stopped updating here. I don't know how many times i failed but I'm learning. Maybe i expected a lot from myself. Anyways I'm on day 5 now

4. Mates, it's over half a year now! You're great!
    Checking in.

5. MaxLivre

MaxLivre Fapstronaut

Hi everyone, hope you're all having an amazing journey, I know I am.

I recently read this amazing subreddit post https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/c1pwze/the_last_post_you_should_read/

And it actually makes a lot of sense. Socrates says that we should not only focus on destroying the old (PMO, completely!) but also building the new.
    A new life, full of energy (you have it now, it's called sexual energy but you won't be wasting it anymore), motivation, awareness and engaging with the world around you as well as with actual people.

Now, it's been a while since I wrote on this thread but I'm very happy to be back, I just wanted to give you guys a challenge.
    As follows:
    1. Implement meditation. This will be a tremendous asset in every part of your life, especially relationships, health, mental health and rejecting urges. One of the best 10 minutes you can spend today.
    2. Journaling is great as well (gratitude journal, synopsis of the day, habit tracking…)
    3. Doing something constructive with the energy: focusing outward not innard (people, nature, life). Do something for your body/mind/you, sports (that you like, ie: dancing, jumping jacks), creative writing, drawing, music (start a musical instrument and it'll never leave you, till death).

That's it, but I'll add more as I get new ideas. Anyway, have an amazing day, I love you all, thank you so much for this wondrous community, without it I would never have done anything with my life so thanks, thank you so so much !!!

Never give UP !! NEVER! Just go on NoFap, go outside, go see your family, go do music, wake up, and focus on creating a life that you'll be proud to tell your grandchildren about !

Max

6. AnAddictedDad

AnAddictedDad Fapstronaut

7. Inspark

Inspark Fapstronaut

8. control your life

Keep going strong guys . Pmo free year is something to remember . Its tottaly worth the efforts

9. Inspark

Inspark Fapstronaut

I'm so frustrated right now. I thiutho I would make it this time but I relapsed again

10. control your life

You will make it friend .... it took me more than 20 years to pass 12 days ...with nofap site is much faster , but it takes time usually ...just dont give up ...we will make it some day . The sooner , the better

11. Inspark

Inspark Fapstronaut

20 years? This is so scary. I wish I didn't know what p is in my life