1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Time Travel Update

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Is it relevance that I viewed this before you're thread or not. I don't think so.. Things happen for a reason only time can tell. Anyway If you're struggling Maybe this video can help. I've been neglecting listening to it because I'm not sure about Time travel and its capabilities.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Future: Being a successful Music Producer. Living in Peace and Harmony with a beautiful Japanese Wife with a WWE Wrestler Physique that I can make her feel protected and safe. Balanced Chakra's and flexibility.

Past: Working a Third shift job and struggling with PMO. Having troubled times with Relationships and family. Anxiety and Depression roles inside of me. Loosing friendships and feeling for life.

Other:

:

3. All of time would appear to you as an encompassing flame

4. Saw Avengers Endgame today. More into the illusion that we understand time through pop culture movies. Just *sayin'.

* Disclaimer: Note that I didn't say "saying"

5. Little played, "Einstein's" return.

He leaves. For a time, from the perspective of the actors, he disappears, then he returns.

If you travel in time you don't produce a clone of yourself in the new time zone for some reason. That is just Hollywood time travel.

Why would there be a copy of yourself in past/future time?

"Err because you travelled in time back then".. No. "dur" you travelled in time, not clone/time/space.

Physics and time experts from time travel movies.

6. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    All that matters is that you're running out of it

7. I recommend living in valleys instead of on mountains. You'll age roughly (1+10^-14) times slower.

8. Because of the increased gravity. ;)

And be always moving as fast as possible.

9. Have any of you read the book "Einstein's Dreams"? It's several short essays theorizing about time. One of the essays has the theory opposite of what @Gaius Julius Caesar stated. In that essay, the higher up you are, the slower time goes. So people are building their houses on stilts, trying to move to the hills and mountains, basically doing anything they can to get elevation.

The other theories are also very fascinating.

There's one about "What if time had random pauses". One of the scenarios was, what if you encountered a woman that was interested in you and you in her. She looked at you hoping you'd notice her and go talk to her. But just at that moment there is a pause in time that causes you to miss her look. You think she's not interested in talking to you. So instead of stopping to talk to her you go your way and she goes her way and it will never be known if that could have turned into a long term romance.

Now that I've thought of the book I want to go find it and read it again.

10. Everyonelies

Everyonelies Fapstronaut

There is no future because as soon as you think it... You are in it.. So it's the present

There is no present present because as soon as you have acknowledged it it has become the past

There is only the past and not doing the same fucked up stupid dumbass lame dick headed shit is the key to the present.

11. In reply to you’re experiment not much has changed. Gave up on online dating so meeting a Japanese woman has gone from 90% down to 10%...

12. Ozmadius

Ozmadius New Fapstronaut

10% ?? It`s too low :(