1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Young discovery

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by jcjleec, Jun 21, 2019.

1. jcjleec

jcjleec New Fapstronaut

Hello everyone,
    I can't say I've been masturbating since I was real little, but I can say it has gotten out of hand. Sometimes I masturbate 3 times in one day and others slightly less. It has gotten so bad that I worry about my future as a man and what would happen if I find the right girl. But to explain it all, I would have to go back to when it all started. My situation is most peculiar. I myself don't fully understand it. It started when I was real little. I was about somewhere in-between four and six. I did not live in my original home and had been adopted at 2. The lady I was with was pretending to be nice but she could be vicious if no one was watching. I don't know why, but when this addiction started, I was too young to know much of anything. All I knew was that one day, I was playing with a toy in the criss-cross position and the object, whatever it was landed square on my crotch. Whatever it was, it was small. As I went to pick it up, it pressed against my peter. This was the first spark, the tingle I wasn't supposed to feel until I was older. Yet it started me on a bad path. I kept going back to that feeling, getting mself purposefully "wet" at a young age. Then as I got older, i learned the proper method of getting one's self "wet". Before, I had been pushing and pressing. Then when I found the proper method, I grew desperate. For me, cravings became physical feelings. It was hard to quit. I would quit, then be back at it a day or two later. Being one week free, was a rare miracle. Often, I would grab the duct tape when no one was around, and fap four to five times a day sometimes more. You can say I'm addicted to orgasms. If I don't jerk offf for a while, I'm ok. Yet after a while I crave it so bad I'm pulling my hair out. I have a problem and I know it. I need help.

Deleted Account and kokomax2000 like this.
  2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

- You can set up your day counter here
    - You can find the forum usage guide here
    - Here is we’re you will find a glossary of terms often used in the nofap community. Glossary
    - You can also find a guide to the basics of rebooting here
    - If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

3. kokomax2000

kokomax2000 New Fapstronaut

I also began at around seven too! Don’t worry! I understand your situation. Maybe you and I can dis cuss about how to recover this. Keep going NoFap!

4. Welcome @jcjleec! You have made the right choice in coming to NoFap. Don't worry, it's not too late to change. You may have started masturbating young, but your life is not a life wasted. 90 days is recommended to end any addiction, not that we can return to it afterwards, but that the withdrawals will be diminished if not gone after this period. The most days I've done is 18 days, and I had energy that I hadn't had in a long time. Sadly, I took this energy for granted and returned back to my old habit. Be sure to check out the challenge forums.

5. Always be positive

Always be positive Fapstronaut

This will help you a lot, watch this and say goodbye to urges forever

https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/if-youre-struggling.232140/

But however urges are sometimes attacking even if you are focused on something else, when i got rid of those 1% foods which increases urges and started enjoying 99% other beautiful foods it became so much easyer for me ^_^