1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What I look for in a woman

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Same here, I enjoy working out and would hope my lady enjoys it too. In fact, I would hope many things I do are things she likes to do as well or at least, the things she does I find fascinating. Like drawing.

I can understand this. I would want my wife to help me make decisions (as I have a habit to overthink things, so I'd like her to help me deal with that) and I would enjoy playfully teasing her about buying something expensive with her replying "no, honey, we don't need that", etc, but her becoming a nagging, bossy, controlling partner is unacceptable for me. It's unacceptable in both the husband and the wife, I say.

2. I feel like that's kind of sad. And probably not even true. I'm sure you have SOME other standards. I highly doubt you would be cool with dating an obese, 87 year old, lesbian, disabled, mentally handicapped drug addict whose had 7 ex husbands who have all been mysteriously murdered or disappeared.

You should definitely have some standards. Nothing wrong with that.

3. Rehab101

Rehab101 Fapstronaut

@Castielle is one of the more fair women in this forum. She was not bias and looked at perspectives from both sides. She just gets and understands the role of men and women. She has many good insights that are worthy to read in other posts too. There were so many so that point all the blame and work on the men only imo in certain part of the forum. So Kudos to her.

It is okay to have criteria on your potential mate. I mean women do the same to men. Of course the list can be quite different. Men should always work hard to try to get the woman he desires.

My so has many of your qualities you described and she understood women are different from men. I believe God purposefully made men and women different. Each has unique role and purpose. Here is the thing. She does tell me what is right or wrong. This is one of the important way to communicate for couples. We have no barrier for that. Each of us can tell each other what bothers me or her. She gets jealous sometimes but not too extreme. She is human after all. She is not always interesting but I am not either. There are some strong points from her that make some other points don't matter. I'm sure you will see that in your future mate too. What important is that you both can give or take for each other fairly.

4. Aw, well shucks! That's kind of you to say :) I do my best to be fair and balanced.

5. :D

6. of course it's not.. Was just a joke .. I thought this post was like too serious.. I mean it's love.. useless tell that you don't want a type of woman..I mean obv there are some things you absolutely don't want or want.. But I think most of the standards I read was just ridiculous as mine so just tried to make people laugh
    can't say I would do it.. Can't say I wouldn't

7. That about sums it up! Good riddance! :)

8. I gotta agree with him there, i've always amired you for that

Kiz Whalifa and Deleted Account like this.
  9. :p

10. BlissedOut

BlissedOut New Fapstronaut

So basically u want to have sex only and thats it.

11. Yeah, see, that just seems weird to me. I can for sure say I would not do it. Because I have standards, and there is nothing silly about having standards for the person you choose to spend the rest of your life with.

How on earth did you get that from his post? Just because someone has standards doesn't mean they only care about sex. That's stupid. I'm honestly shocked that so many people here think it's somehow wrong to have standards for who you will date. That's ridiculous. Of course you should have standards. And I don't believe anybody who says they don't have them. I think you're all lying hypocrites, tbh.

Kiz Whalifa and Deleted Account like this.
  12. made your account yesterday to make your only post today
    only guy who thinks that way and strongly...

anyways who ever it is, BlissedOut is a troll who only made the account for this one post check his activity if you don't believe me.

13. sorry but I thought it was quite obvious that I was joking also this time... you know, I'm Italian, we never say what we meant, we ironically say the opposite.. Sorry for misunderstanding

14. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

That list wasn't perfect, but I'd rather the OP err on the side that isn't bluepilled propaganda rather than start off as a complete Beta like most do.

Read Rollo Tomassi's "The Rational Male"; must read for all Men. (unless you like being a soyboy bugman that is)

betacuck.jpg

Deleted Account likes this.
  15. No, it wasn't obvious to me at all. But that's okay

16. Brandnewmeacc

Brandnewmeacc Fapstronaut

I'd sooner shag a soyboy tbf

17. off with yea

18. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

All I just want is a girl with a big boobs, ehm I mean heart. :emoji_joy:

Honestly, there are things that are important for me. But I am kind of a guy, what I expect from a woman, should I also bring into the relationship, except for big boobs.

And before I don’t have my PMO Addiction under control, I don’t want a woman. Cause when I have a woman, I want her to give the feeling that she is the best for me.

19. Wait....are you saying that if I do nice things for women, I can manipulate them into "shagging" me? WHY HAS NO ONE THOUGHT OF THIS?!?!? :rolleyes:

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  20. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Why reference me? I don't care, its your life. 2u09.jpg