1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE TEAM CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Sergeant_139773, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Check in

spaces likes this.
  2. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

3. Hey @Desperate_Warrior i don't want to be inconsistant, but i'm bowing out. The challenge isn't mitivating me the way i would like. Thanks for inviting me and good luck everyone :)

4. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

5. Ah, I've been meaning to make this very post, then. I got a PM from him a few days ago telling me that his life has taken a very distracting turn (I don't know if I'm at liberty to give details, but I will say it's for the better, no worries) and he admitted to just not caring about coming on here for the time being.

I don't know why he hasn't logged in to make a quick post in the challenge to explain so folks like yourself wouldn't be kept in the dark, but he's apologized for it and his life takes priority, so as far as I'm concerned, his absence is more than justified. But I'll be bowing out from the challenge as of now. Without him, I'm not caring about this endeavor too much.

6. Viijay

Viijay Fapstronaut

7. Oh! I understand. Anyway, it's Noodle 2.0 all over again, if you know what I mean. I understand though. To each, his own. I will be doing the same. Good luck to you and others.

8. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

9. Viijay

Viijay Fapstronaut

10. RedStripe

RedStripe Fapstronaut