1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Crossing the Border

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Simba Leon, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Simba Leon

Simba Leon Fapstronaut

Hi guys, new here. 23 years old, 10 of those on PMO.
    Dropped out of college due to depression and anxiety, could not attend classes, approach professors or mingle with fellow students to work on assignments, projects, study time or just have fun like going for campus events and sports.
    Never had real friends since high school coz I just stopped keeping in touch and dived into enjoying my "new found world". I always kept and still keep to myself, don't say much for I worry a lot about being judged.
    Never had any meaningful relationships with a girl except short stints of less than a month marked by excessive drinking to take away the anxiety of not having a "game". Broke up with them for no good reason by just going MIA on them.
    Previous attempts at quitting over the last 2 yrs proved futile. 2 days ago, some youtube videos gave suggestions on nofap. This is day 0 and I have decided this is the last reset. Suggestions and advice are accepted.

2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

- You can find the forum usage guide here
    - Here is we’re you will find a glossary of terms often used in the nofap community. Glossary
    - You can also find a guide to the basics of rebooting here
    - If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

Deleted Account and Simba Leon like this.
  3. Simba Leon

Simba Leon Fapstronaut

Deleted Account likes this.

4. Welcome to Nofap. Don't go hard on yourself friend. Make sure that you learn from your mistakes. And not make the wrong choices in the future. All the best!

Deleted Account and Simba Leon like this.
  5. Simba Leon

Simba Leon Fapstronaut

This time I want to take it a day at a time. Thank you

6. Welcome @Simba Leon. Good job at choosing to try out NoFap. Be sure to search out this website so you know where to post things, and make it a daily thing as much as possible. I found out when I choose not to say much about my failures, those are the days that I fall easier.

Simba Leon likes this.
  7. Simba Leon

Simba Leon Fapstronaut

Thank you @Landers98 for the encouragement. With such support I think it will possible to see this change of lifestyle through

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Always be positive

Always be positive Fapstronaut

Simba Leon likes this.