1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Husband with dead feelings and missing sexual desire

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by LindaMoon, Jun 18, 2019.

1. LindaMoon

LindaMoon Fapstronaut

My husband is going through a period in which he has lost sexual desire for me, but he is probably attracted to other women and this is very painful for me :( My husband has also told me he feels his love for me is ending. He says he has no feeling for nothing. Can it be normal to feel this a few weeks after leaving the PMO?

2. Good you post in rebooting in relationship and relationship support sections. Look at the Significant other journals, too.

P is a big problem we face here. Getting support for yourself is prime same goes for your husband.

Give support to other SOs on their journey and you will learn more about what you can do to protect yourself and help him.

P is a vile thing in sheep’s clothing.

Good you found yourself here where recovery began for me.

Mourde and LindaMoon like this.
  3. LindaMoon

LindaMoon Fapstronaut

[QUOTE = "Trappist, post: 2107751, miembro: 185110"] Bien, publicas al reiniciar en las secciones de relaciones y de soporte de relaciones. Mira las otras revistas significativas, también.

P es un gran problema que enfrentamos aquí. Conseguir apoyo para ti mismo es primordial, igual que para tu esposo

Brinde apoyo a otras SO en su viaje y aprenderá más sobre lo que puede hacer para protegerse y ayudarlo.

P es una cosa vil en ropa de oveja.

Bueno, te encontraste aquí donde comenzó la recuperación para mí. [/ QUOTE]
    Thank you very much!

4. Wow, I love the translation!

Pray the change begins for you today.

LindaMoon likes this.
  5. LindaMoon

LindaMoon Fapstronaut

Thanks. Sorry my english is soo bad. But really we need help! Thank you :)

6. If he gets and stays sober, strictly, the loss of feelings he has can begin to reverse.

LindaMoon likes this.
  7. LindaMoon

LindaMoon Fapstronaut

[QUOTE = "Trapista, post: 2108999, miembro: 185110"] Si él se mantiene sobrio, estrictamente, la pérdida de sentimientos que tiene puede comenzar a revertirse. [/ QUOTE]
    Thank you so much!