1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

PMO Success Tattoo

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by aliveli999, Jun 14, 2019.

1. aliveli999

aliveli999 Fapstronaut

Hi guys,
    I was thinking how to reward myself after finishing a 90 day challenge. A tattoo sounds like a great reward. I like the idea of carrying a symbol that reminds me my success journey. But, I don't have any experience with tattoos. What do you guys think about having a unobvious community tattoo to mark our journey? Do you have any ideas for a suitable tattoo?

staticboy and captainteemo like this.
  2. you could get the nofap rocket ship blasting off

3. ConquerorNF

ConquerorNF Fapstronaut

This sounds like a good idea, I was also thinking about getting a tattoo. Something that says warrior or soldier. To remind myself that it is a constant battle and I need to be prepared.

Mr. McMarty, staticboy and aliveli999 like this.
  4. DerSchütze

DerSchütze Fapstronaut

Please don't do this, It's weird and you'll regret it later, trust me. Instead of getting a tattoo on your skin why don't you tattoo some muscle on your frame? Hit the gym lad.

5. aliveli999

aliveli999 Fapstronaut

Do you mean it is weird to have a tattoo or a NoFap tattoo? Yeah I guess a NoFap tattoo can be weird. So, I am thinking of an unobvious tattoo that can mean many things. Only me or some people I trust will know its real meaning.

I like the idea of a warrior. Maybe we can find even a better, more philosophical concept. I still have a lot of time to think. Thank you for your input guys.

6. I got a cross tattoo on my wrist, partially for nofap inspiration. I got it to remind myself that I belong to God, not to myself, and that I'm not permitted to just do whatever I want with my body, time, resources, money, opportunities, etc.

I would recommend something like that, that means more than JUST nofap, but includes nofap inspiration. I can't say what that will look like for you, because I don't know your life or what means something to you, but that's what I did.

7. No...

8. I got a tattoo for my one year no PMO streak. It's a Camargue cross on the neck, just like my favourite singer of the time, Bianca Casady from CocoRosie. I got it at the same place than her but with a different design :D I also tattooed myself "Noli Me Tangere" on the arm, which means roughly don't touch me, it's the first thing Christ said upon resurrecting and it's a reminder to stay pure.

[​IMG]

9. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

It would very funny that you tattoed the NoFap rocket ship on your chest and then relapsed the next day, or worse, the same day.

Most people are going to relapse sooner or later, I wouldn't recomend that particular tattoo.

10. Tattoo it on your dick. You'll never relapse after that.

11. ConquerorNF

ConquerorNF Fapstronaut

Hahaha this made me laugh. Sounds like a terrible idea though

u376 likes this.
  12. Strength And Light

Strength And Light Fapstronaut

I would recommend finding a really good tattoo artist, not just a guy/girl who does flash. Tell the artist your ideas, what they mean to you, and allow them to create a custom illustration based on your discussion and where you want it put on your body. Different parts of the body call for different shapes of tattoos.

13. if you need to ask others for ideas then dont do it.

14. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

This is a good point, I won't tell you what to do or anything but something that permanent has to be really meaningful and unique to you right? So some serious thought about it.

Deleted Account likes this.
  15. ^ good points above. Also, waiting a while is probably wise. If you think of something you might want, wait a few months and see if you still want it.

16. What's that rocketship on your arm mean? I'm part of an online and highly controversial group of chronic masturbators.... Seriously, tho, I think that's a cool idea. Definitely put some serious thought into what you want. Maybe look on google images for ideas? I'm part German/Swedish and I've always been really interested in my heritage so I was thinking about ancient germanic and norse tattoos. If you could shamelessly get the nofap tattoo, then go for it. I just know that is something I definitely wouldn't get.

17. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Tattoo "NoFap" along your cock!

Then you will erect a disincentive to relapse, lol. :p

The bigger the arousal, the bigger the message! LMFAO! :D :D

18. Why do people need to put disgusting texts and drawings on a beautiful and pure body..