1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

OJ "The Juice" Simpson

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Thoughts on this man? Do you think he actually committed murder? I think most likely he did, but people roast this man. I don't think they fully comprehend that he is the ONLY NFL player in the history of the game that rushed for over 2,000 yards in a 14-game season. Does that excuse him of murder? ..... not really, but it didn't negate the fact that he's the JUICE!

Also, he just created a twitter account yesterday talking about "hes gonna set the record straight" i can send the @ of somebody is interested

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I know he sent Black Dynamite to the moon and then Black Dynamite threw a rock from the moon towards him and it landed on "OJ" like a meteorite.

Also if he really killed someone innocent, it doesn't matter what he did before or after that, he would still be a killer. It is messed up that fame can make you avoid justice.

3. I agree w the 2nd part (i dont understand your 1st part), but he still ran over 2,000 yards though... that's where I'm like.. well, fuck.

4. If kanye west killed Kim kardashian, he would still be a musical genius and one of the greatest musicial artists of all time. But he would be a killer on the side. Its a matter of which one is more prominent

5. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I have never heard any piece of music from Kanye West and I know nothing about Kim Kardashian but crimes weights more than anything good done in the entertainment bussiness.

6. I respect that opinion