1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Firearm thread (Also favorite revolver brand poll)

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by DerSchütze, Jun 15, 2019.

Favorite Revolver brand?

1. Smith and Wesson

71.4%
  2. Colt

14.3%
  3. Ruger

14.3%
  4. Taurus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Dan Wesson

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Chiappa

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Chapuis Armes (Manhurin)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Korth

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. DerSchütze

DerSchütze Fapstronaut

This thread is just for general discussion about firearms (Preferably ones that you own or have experience with) ammunition, reloading, and accessories.

Anyways, I recently picked up a ruger security six in .357, 6 in barrel, blued. I checked the serial # and apparently this one was manufactured in 1975. It's very nice, not as nice as my S&W 15-9, but I wanted to try something in .357. Unfortunately when at the range the cylinder and hammer locked up when firing .357 magnum, and It took abnormal force to release the cylinder. I believe I found the issue with the cylinder center spring, perhaps it has weakened over time, I ordered the part yesterday, hope it arrives soon. IMG_20190614_135035.jpg

2. Aww so cuuuute

3. Guns should be illegal! They kill people!! This thread should be taken down immediately!!! Youre triggering me!!!!

Jk idgaf

4. Haha triggering geddit ?

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Yeah lmao

6. I don't know what to vote for, do you have any suggestions?

7. I would like something with a big nose and a loud bang

8. I choose Ruger because they have beautiful rifles I’ve shot before and would love to get.

But honestly many gun manufacturers have beautiful pieces.

I particularly like rifles, not much of a hand gun guy.

Haven’t had a gun in a few years. I used to go to the range regularly out here. But the libs here in the SF Bay Area have been working hard in getting all the gun ranges shut down. Also I got into other hobbies and after two years of not firing it, I finally sold my M1 which I regret deeply still today.

Going to the range was fun. People would bring out great pieces. I was out there one day and a couple guys were firing a Russian Dragunov. That rifle looked and sounded awesome! Then there was the time we were out there and watched an attractive blonde gal grouping her hits into a tight circle on her targets. We were all in love! LOL!

9. I own several guns and have a handgun license but Im not that knowledgeable about ammo. I'm currently carrying a North American arms 22mm magnum. It fits around my neck :) You can see the cord around my neck in my avatar photo [​IMG]

10. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

This was hard to choose. I voted Colt, for the New Service, which they haven't made since around 1940. I could easily have voted S&W. Ruger also makes nice things. I wish Dan Wesson (now owned by CZ) would make more models, but I'm not sure the market is there.

11. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

UK has big gay so I cant have a gun.

brilliantidiot likes this.