1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

About huge fatigue.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Everything'sgonnabealright, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Hi everyone.

Not sure what's happening, but I am literally super fkn exhausted very often everyday, never had this in my life before. Doesn't matter what I do, exercise, eat, listen to music, take cold shower, take a 20min nap. Nothing helps or relieves that feeling. It feels like something needs to come out of the body. I don't know...so annoying. Somebody had something similar or know what might be the problem?

salvacion_a_888 likes this.
  2. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

3. LavaMe

LavaMe Fapstronaut

On another thread you asked about panic attacks. Panic attacks, anxiety, and depression, which are all related, will drain your energy. It is possible you have a physical problem. But it is also possible these things are leaving you exhausted.

4. Hey man, I've had chronic fatigue syndrome for at least the last five years, and after lots and lots of research and questioning I've learned quite a bit about what can cause it. Message me if you'd like to chat.

5. IR254

IR254 Fapstronaut

Like the other users already pointed out, it could potentially be health condition. It's always a good idea to see a doctor to check, if something is wrong.

That being said, I do feel somewhat similiar whenever I relapse. I can't really controll myself when I do, so usually I binge hard. The days afterwards (like 4-5 days), I feel like absolute shit (physically and mentally). I'm tired, unmotivated, exhausted. I have trouble to just stand up and grab some water. I usually just want to go to my bed and spend my entire day there. I have no drive to do anything, and whenever I force myself to - let's say - exercise, I have no energy to do it properly. Since I don't know about your status, maybe you're experiencing this as well?

Nevertheless, it's smart to get checked and rule out any other potential cause. Take care.

6. properWood

properWood Fapstronaut

Apart from a medical condition, have you thought of Burnout/Boreout? I had and still have similar symptoms, BUT only on those days when I need to go to work. I wake up at 6am, no energy for gym, no energy for breakfast. Snooze until 9am and then rush to work to get bored to tears for 7 hours; my brain goes into overthinking, because it's unchallenged, the environment there doesn't allow me to pursue personal interest. When I'm back home, i'm exhausted and the house, over the week becomes a mess.

I have this environment since 12 months almost, and my life has been ruined to the point where I'm diagnosed with severe depression and burnout; it took a mental breakdown in front of the doctor to realise something's wrong.

My solution was to quit my super well paid job at a mega brand company and get a much much lower paid job at an unknown and small company, but I'm still stuck in the old job for 3 more months (resignation notification period). So no life.

The theory is that your body is signalling that your environment is hurting you. I'd reckon maybe it's your job, your family environment, the town you live in that could be unhealthy.

7. For example I had this feeling yesterday, that's for sure. That I didn't have any energy, what I mean by no energy, maybe it's more like no emotions, feeling super cold stoned something like that, don't whant to do anything, just to relax somehow. Thanks. I hope I will figure it out.

8. At first ye, I thought that I am having burnouts, but now after a while when feeling this for quite long time I don't think it's true, because I eat well,sleep well, like I am getting my rest and not doing hard things in life right now. So I don't think this is the issue. Maybe I will found out eventually. Thanks for pointing "burnouts"!
    I hope you will do well too soon. Try to not think about those 3 months and they will go by very fast.