1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

What's the hurry? There will always be women, so if you aren't sure maybe you need more time. I think you will know when you are ready.

2. I run with scissors

I run with scissors Fapstronaut

3. B.S.

B.S. Fapstronaut

4. Al Beback

Al Beback Fapstronaut

We've all been there. It's about PROGRESS, not perfection. Think of it this way: You only slipped up once in 30 days (or however many days). Get back in there. You can do this.

5. Sarapeo

Sarapeo Fapstronaut

Day 10/30

6. Al Beback

Al Beback Fapstronaut

7. franed98

franed98 Fapstronaut

8. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

2/30 this time i am gonna succeed. First week really isnt that hard for me, but second week always gets me doubt myself and i loose focus of the goal.

9. pernanui

pernanui Fapstronaut

Yoo I made it! Hahaha 30 dayz baby, feeling great !
    Im confident i can take it up to 60 days and maybe eventually get rid of it, it seems possible now more than ever.. Don't lose hope guys, be a Thomas Edison, keep looking for alternative solutions, using ur will power alone will probably not cut it

10. Zeta11k40

Zeta11k40 Fapstronaut

11. Starting a new 30 days
    1/30
    :)

Skyzthalimit, Al Beback and Mr.Anka like this.
  12. ancesetor

ancesetor Fapstronaut

Thanks all lot

13. ancesetor

ancesetor Fapstronaut

14. ancesetor

ancesetor Fapstronaut

21/30
    Had wet dream at dawn
    Really happy and excited

15. Mr.Anka

Mr.Anka Fapstronaut

From my experience bro at this point you should stay away computer as soon as you can. Because after a relapse urges are so strong. You should spend your time mostly outside and do not stay alone at home not even your room. Most important you should start exercise, sport or hobby what ever makes you happy and busy. Stay strong keep fighting.

Al Beback likes this.
  16. Mr.Anka

Mr.Anka Fapstronaut

Day 22. I have really strong urges today. If I focus on the result of this journey especially what will I earn end of it, I could more easily fight this addiction. It helped me at some because the biggest harm of this addiction to me is I lost my self respect and feeling like a looser. I am %100 percent I do not wanna live as a loser. I am what I am and I love the real me. So bros keep fighting together. By the way today running really helped me, I recommend all of you. It helps control your urges.