1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Jakethedog

Jakethedog Fapstronaut

Day 0/7 just completed 3 day challange and I'm so happy hope i can do this challange too and move on 21 day's challange and soon recover from my addiction wish you luck guys

Deleted Account and Tonytone like this.
  2. Jakethedog

Jakethedog Fapstronaut

Wish you luck m8 fight for nofap

3. Jakethedog

Jakethedog Fapstronaut

Same kind of thing happened to me, my brother forgot to close p on his phone so i couldn't resist and relapsed now I'm starting over and fact that you could resist your lust for p or m is sign of strength i believe you will do good on every challange. Wish you luck

Tonytone and Deleted Account like this.
  4. Jakethedog

Jakethedog Fapstronaut

Of caurse you can. Failure is the first step towards success, but it needs a lot of effort to start again. Last time i relapsed i felt sorry for myself and felt weak i was angry about myself so after few weeks it gave me motivation to do better because i didn't want same sh@t happening again. Wish you luck. And I'm sure that you can do your best

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Zephon

Zephon Fapstronaut

I relapsed today so I'll join.

6. Tonytone

Tonytone Fapstronaut

Day zero of 7. Another new beginning.

7. Jakethedog

Jakethedog Fapstronaut

Wish you luck

Tonytone likes this.
  8. ClassicCoke

ClassicCoke Fapstronaut

9. Way to recognize what your temptations are @S1M0NK

10. Strongman7

Strongman7 Fapstronaut

11. JohnPaulGeorgeRingo

JohnPaulGeorgeRingo Fapstronaut

Hello all. Here I am on Day 5. It has gotten increasingly important for me to avoid my triggers and to observe my thoughts rather than suppress them as it comes to PmO. That is part of the process - either sitting with the feelings or working them out in a run or something actively engaging the stimulating parts of my body. We need those things in life to regulate our mood and satiate cravings when we are getting clean. All the best

12. Day 0
    I relapsed and from now on no more relapses.

13. Day 0/7

I've fucked up, sorry for the language but I can't describe it differently. Pattern was pretty much obvious. I did browse 9gag, which I shouldn't, I saw a half-naked girl, which I should ignore, but I didn't, I started to browse for more and more and it turned to straight P I did watch it for hours 2-3 but didn't MO, finally I've started edging and it did end with MO. I'm an optimist, tho. I did PMO only once, no binging, and edging wasn't that long as well maybe 15 minutes. So it was my first P after 8 days(started 7 days from 0 but it was after I did complete 3 days) and 4th week without MO, not bad when I think that I've used to stare at P and MO mindlessly ~3 times per day for hours.

From now I'll use my computer only for necessity and of course some quality time with you, boys(and girls which are pretty much nonexistent here whatever), cheers!

P. S. I'll start counting from Monday as always. Saturday and Sunday will be for chaser effect recovery :D

14. Lawliet129

Lawliet129 Fapstronaut

2/7 Friday
    3/7 saturday

15. Jakethedog

Jakethedog Fapstronaut

1/7 4th day without faping i already feel better