1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Tiburon727

Tiburon727 Fapstronaut

2. AlternativeFalcon01

AlternativeFalcon01 Fapstronaut

3. LastingChangeCreator

LastingChangeCreator Moderator Assistant

Day 34/365
    Great to see the day count going without even struggling.
    Going smooth

Urðr, Puretim, Boxer477 and 2 others like this.
  4. quantumxshaman

quantumxshaman Fapstronaut

Drank a little bit too much last night, but had a shit ton of fun; and not a single urge when I came home to PMO...

PROGRESS!!! lol.

18/365

5. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

6. Going through a tough time here at 64 days guys. Very restless with out-of-control fantasizing last night. Went right up to the edge but pulled myself back. Honestly I'm feeling pretty iffy right now. But will try to power through the urges. I see others here with higher daycounts so trying to use that as motivation.

7. aznric3boi

aznric3boi Fapstronaut

Day 147/365. 40%. Fight. Fight. Fight

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  8. day 94...6 days to complete a century...

Urðr, Boxer477, Gonarth and 3 others like this.
  9. Posting again, sorry guys - I'm just staying glued to nofap right now to help me get through this struggle I'm going through. Almost gave in again earlier today. Actually considered dropping my web filter, and creating an account on one of my old worst sites. But realized how sick I'd feel if I went through that whole cycle again, with it's inevitable result - feelings of guilt, remorse, frustration, anxiety, depression, etc.

I just can't afford that anymore. Especially now, my life is already difficult for other reasons, and I cannot work against myself by adding even more stress with the whole PMO binging routine. Wish me luck guys, this is a tough one. But we must never ever give up. Sometimes you just have to dig even deeper, and fight with all you've got.

Boxer477, Gonarth, Puretim and 2 others like this.
  10. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

Keep going strong. I'm rooting for you. I also have been feeling iffy lately. You just motivated me with reminding me how it all end up aka "playing the tape". You have got this!

Gonarth, Puretim and Deleted Account like this.
  11. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

12. Thanks man, seriously it helps a lot right now just to hear a few words of encouragement from someone who gets it.

13. Tiburon727

Tiburon727 Fapstronaut