1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. I guess I've never been that far but it sounds good to control. Using that energy would be next level. You've came far aswell, don't slow down.

Bascoal likes this.
  2. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

3. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Two wet dreams last night. Terrible. Was about to go "fuck it let's just watch some hentai, ejaculating anyways" fhew, close call.

Alex_Al and primordial-saiyan like this.
  4. Always_moving_forward

[​IMG]

Alex_Al, T0mCrus4der and MONSTER MONK like this.
  5. @Saiyan123 I'm impressed with your illustrations, you nailed it with my height and @BeastBoyBalling 's demonic drive :D yeah very crazy team couple we are indeed :D

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  6. Always_moving_forward

7. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

@Zen guy I am on day 3.

But now I am at a hospital, so to give in is harder now.

8. Thanks mate
    stay strong.

9. :D some of the things posted in this thread makes me laugh so much.
    damn get well soon brother.

10. :D awesome, he kind of looks like he'd eat you in that picture but looks like a strong team ready to fight.

Always_moving_forward likes this.
  11. this made me laugh harder than it should hahah

Always_moving_forward likes this.
  12. did you relapse? if so, we'll keep duelling anyway coz the duel only started yesterday. You did a week which is good, keep going.
    2 in one night, urges must've been next level. Usually i wet dream if I think things before I sleep if you can limit this it may help.

13. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Sleeping right after eating definitely increases the chance of having a wet dream. Thoughts also affect it. Ill work on both these factors.

14. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Hey
    Had some urges today. Also had a wet dream. It followed after a day of random surges in libido, and it felt like the times before pmo. However, still going strong. Still sick though.
    Glad to hit the 50 day mark.
    Peace!

15. Always_moving_forward

Thanks I will [​IMG]

16. Always_moving_forward

@Saiyan123 ahhj want are you talking about!
    I only mean, I am really sorry but I won't let you win against my my fried [​IMG]

Stay strong, you will have to fight harder then you ever have before! [​IMG]
    You are the Braun one and I am the dark one MUHAHAHAHA
    Cheers Brother! :)

17. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

I’m not one to judge her if she wants to send me nudes; she’s a model whose comfortable with her body. All we know is she could be a great person whom is sexually active. I stated “ i already came” because i didn’t want to explain the fact that i don't M all so fast, so i went with the flow not to be awkward. Though i did tell her today i don't enjoying Ming and sexting/sex videoing doesn’t do anything to me (of course it does but we cant be living that life no more). I also brought it up on the forum because to talk about the daily struggles of P and M, and how we deal it with it. Though the deal breaker is that she drinks and parties, and i cant be around that especially the fact i don't have many friends here.

18. Pedro.Conquers

Let get it brother!!! We will win! We both from hell

19. Pedro.Conquers

20. And beast and I we're both from the shadow land, we're cool with fighting someone from hell. Don't get caught in our shadow mist though soldiers ;)