1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Challenge: Flying starts for your days

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by The Great Safecracker, Jan 17, 2019.

1. 23/30, up 05:25 and did morning exercises.

2. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

3. 24/30. Went up at 06:00 today so a bit later than usual. Did morning exercises.

4. 25/30. Woke up at 05:45 and... waxed out my ears - as planned. :emoji_joy:

5. And now you can actually hear again...

Force Majeure likes this.
  6. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

1/30 today - missing the mirror meditation yesterday morning but did the rest.. Been having a health issue.

7. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

Missed 1 of the 4 things.. so 0/30 today

8. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

1/30, all tasks done.

9. love this idea I need it:
    so tomorrow will jump out of my bed and will do my meditation straight away after breakfast and without losing time like always

The Great Safecracker likes this.
  10. 1/30 done and can't be happier about it

11. 28/30, Woke up at 05:00 :)

I’ve been on a nice vacation so have had some break from my alarm. (I’m not resetting because of this because I allowed myself to have a break from the routine when I’m not at home, specified in my rule set)

12. again tomorrow

13. 2/30 woke up earlier and without hesitation than did my meditation

14. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

15. for tomorrow the order is to keep the good path bc I also started to wake earlier not only flying

16. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

17. 30/30, challenge completed. It didn't end up as I thought because I changed my long-term goals along the way, plus some pain in a tendon behind the knee that refuse to go away. This prevented me from jogging as I originally planned. However, I have still been going up before 06:00 all days (avg: maybe around 05:40) and have been doing morning exercises, except for the week when I was on vacation.

I will continue to go up this time because it's pretty nice!

Thank you again @Rising Force for a good challenge :)

18. It was the second completion for you as well, wasn't it?

I will soon take this and the no screen challenge once again. Watching the women's world cup has messed up my greatly improved sleeping rhythm again.

Force Majeure likes this.
  19. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut