1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. was thinking of putting you up against the 500 day guy who joined today, if captain anurag isn't active you will be against him. I think that'd be a good challenge for a beast. That post has got me really motivated, this is it for sure man no going back, just driving forward.

2. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  3. yeah this not a really long term solution.. there are allways loop holes.
    I tried too long to rely on filters only. I will work more on willpower and awarness
    helps in life in genral much more.

I plan to completely get rid of Filters when I reach them sweet 90 days

4. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Alright, i got my eyes on you. Get ready to fight.

primordial-saiyan and komodoro like this.
  5. Hey @Saiyan123. I'm currently on Day 1 of my current No PMO streak and I'd like to join:emoji_muscle:

6. I agree it's not long term solution and i thought the same when I deleted apps but doing it for 1 week builds resistance if you go monk mode i think. Then when you see something your willpower increases.

7. will set you up soon, thanks for joining :)

8. we go again stronger brother, move on smarter.

9. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

Hahaha hah love it!

10. Always_moving_forward

Stay strong brother and get those 90 days! :D

11. Always_moving_forward

Yo @Saiyan123,
    Who am I up against now? I am on a 7 Day streak today :')

12. NEW DUEL!!!
    @Freedom_lover VS @Saiyan123 VS @Always_moving_forward | WINNER:

You will go against me and I am feeling next level so it will be a hard duel and also freedom lover, she will be inactive for a while but join in when she's ready.

Fight for your lives warriors!

13. Think again dude :D My beauty is wicked and the beast is evil and on fire :D
    You have another chance, titan. Best of luck! ;)
    Awww so nice to be the one who says the last word here in our "couple", thanks beast ;) Men are being super polite today to me wearing long and black dress.. opening doors and smiling. I love it!
    Fuck YEAH, stop that BITCHING game once and for all! Will it make you a better person (I mean better before your own eyes, not in the public)? If not, search for answers within myself.
    I was in such a bad place a few days ago, all distractions kicked in and even childhood memories and hurt, well you name it, I got it all on my shoulders that day and I was running from myself non stop in all directions. Got this death schlick thing or how it's called and it wouldn't get any better. Anyway, finally I got disgusted with myself and the quality of my life that day which was below shit level so I stood up. Let's go. Fuck the past, fuck the present, let's thrive in the here and now! Maybe a little dance, beast, to get the party started and our opponents smiling and in better mood? :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2019
  14. I have predicted that posts ago. You kind of disapproved . I knew it.
    It would be fun dancing with you. Beauty and the beast dance, indeed.
    I am polite, and I haven't seen your lovely outfit...

15. Really don't remember it. Living these days like a wild woman, no high heels whatsoever, looong dresses (I am 1.60 and been staying away from them for so long), hair's a mess because of the wind and I don't need to open doors myself even :)

16. It's because you know it's lovely, so you're being polite in advance ;)

17. Always_moving_forward

Alright!
    So I guess I am against the bossnow @Saiyan123 :'D
    What streak are you on right now if I may ask? :))

18. mm perfect

19. I'm your perfect duel partner - take good care of me against the Satan and the titan (rhyming even) and likewise I'll watch your back whenever you need to retreat back in the shadows.
    Anyways, good night everyone! I will dance a bit and call it a day :)