1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need to move on

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by quitter1906, Jun 10, 2019.

1. quitter1906

quitter1906 Fapstronaut

Hi there. Its good to see that there are so many people suffering with the same problem as me. Today I decided to take responsibility and to stop PMOing. I've been a lurker at sites like this for a while, but I am so sick of the loss of time, the loss of confidence, the loss of maturity, the loss of life that PMO is taking up in my life. This is my first step to recovery that will hopefully be lasting. I have tried on my own many times, but it never seems to work.

Jefe Rojo and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here is some quick links to get you started.

- You can set up your day counter here
    - You can find the forum usage guide here
    - You can also find a guide to the basics of rebooting here
    - If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

drac16 likes this.
  3. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

Thanks for coming to our forums. I hope you find your time here to be beneficial.

Deleted Account and quitter1906 like this.
  4. Always be positive

Always be positive Fapstronaut