1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Now I'm done with this challenge, congratulations. I thought about P about once per day, but didn't get too sensitive.
    going to 14 days area now.
    thanks

2. 7/7
    CHALLENGE COMPLETED

3. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

4. Day 2/7

Got a wet dream today after 3 weeks without MO, kinda annoying, had to sleep a bit more cause of that and started my daily workout later, it's so damn hot, gotta wake as usual, no more wet dreams please :p

5. After few weeks, it will stop.
    It takes your body some time to adjust.
    Just don’t give up, wet dreams are like hurdles.
    Well having them actually means that you are going in the right direction.
    Hang on mate!

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Join me in the 14 day challenge
    ;)

7. The Real Big Mike

The Real Big Mike Fapstronaut

Day 7 done. Very grateful! On to the 14 day Challenge!

8. FreeCoG

FreeCoG New Fapstronaut

Im just starting day 0/7 this is my first attempt with nofap

9. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

10. Day 5 .....
    I do find it weird that me actually not being here on the nofap forums and counting the days, actually makes me focus on my life more and doing things I am passionate about than counting days I haven't fapped, hence making me to stay away from PMO litterally ....

Not saying this a bad platform. But All this forums feel like a race to finish a challenge or atleast pressure to finish , whereas in my opinion everyone's journey is different.. I mean I get to set my own goals and build on that.... And I am seeing progress, instead of counting the days I haven't fapped I try living each day purposefully doing the things that I love ... I don't even have to think about trying not to relapse but instead focusing on my life ... I haven't stayed 5/7 because I was trying so hard not to relapse but instead I focused more on living my life doing things I love ..... Sure I will fall time and again. But will continue with this attitude, of filling my life with more meaningful things to me, until there's no more space or time for PMO. Instead of trying to beat a challenge... Try living your life... You will realize how much will power you have, so much so that when U get triggered to PMO all you answer is "I don't have to or I don't have time for this now maybe later ", then boom get back to what you were doing.

The brain and how it functions it doesn't know when something is an addiction or whether it's bad for us. We've filled our lives with PMO that it's all we know, in terms of living, you angry you PMO you sad you PMO you anxious you PMO, everything PMO PMO PMO, it becomes a habit or a way of life... Changing that proves difficult, but try adding those things that are meaningful to you, you love hiking then go hiking, you love the piano then take a class, make those things you love your core habits if I may the same way you've previously made PMO , the brain can be tricked into any habit and with that you won't even feel like watching P or M.
    With that being said...I am leaving this platform, I wish everyone in here a very successful journey. I am excited to see what the future holds.

11. Lawliet129

Lawliet129 Fapstronaut

12. ooo123

ooo123 Fapstronaut

Day 6
    Hope to done it, only 1 day remaining

13. Csunil13

Csunil13 Fapstronaut

14. Tonytone

Tonytone Fapstronaut

Day zero of 7. Gonna restart here, finish the week, (hopefully), then move on to the 14 day challenge. I keep falling on my face lately and it's getting very old. I need some sort of small victory to springboard me forward. :):)

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    Deleted Account likes this.