1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

2. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Indeed very unusual!

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  3. Check-in!

primordial-saiyan and Kratos_GOW like this.
  4. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

I'm sorry fleur, what does VO mean? o_O I am with you though, as a guy, my goal is to reintroduce it eventually. It should never be something that controls your life or lifestyle.

5. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

Checking in, working on Day 13/14

6. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@bluedragon9 I'm fine as well, just a little stressed about my assignment that I can do almost nothing about since I'm waiting on my groupmates

7. How are you doing? I really feel like we can defeat PMO. Just need to keep going.

8. @fleurette & @BeastBoyBalling VS @Pedro.lives & @T H A N O S the titan | WINNER:
    @Saber_tooth7 VS @TrueSaiyan | WINNER:
    @Kratos_GOW VS @DekuHope | WINNER:
    @Alex_Al VS @control your life | WINNER:
    @TomCrusader VS @Always_moving_forward | WINNER:
    @cr7da8055 VS @Bascoal | WINNER:
    @komodoro VS @JLID10 | WINNER:
    @bluedragon9 VS @Turtleboi II | WINNER:

@Borntoshine33 VS @MASTER MONK | WINNER:

these are your new active duels, read carefully changes have been made due to inactivity and if you don't see your name in the list I am putting you in a new duel because of inactivity of your current opponent.

9. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Day 46
    I’m sick. I’m suffering from diarrhoea, and it’s the first time I’m getting sick since I started NoFap. Aight
    Peace!

10. First of all, congratulations @Saiyan123 on going 9 days in a row. Secondly, @Freedom_lover is active and has not relapsed, so imma beat you still lady, I am sorry, but however you go, imma go one more. I get she wasn't checking though, so basically I demand my wins as part of team robot and as part of the wolf pack(include my wolf girl is a must! ). A rule of the shinobi is team play. There was no point being on a 2on2 when my boy won it for me and I am not a winner. 3) I had an idea, so when I am free next time let me share it with you @Saiyan123 . 4) I love my new duel. @Pedro.lives is gangsta. @fleurette is my team. @T H A N O S the titan I got the chance to know better. . Last thing, I got no game B, be aware and lay down when the beast is coming .

11. Actually imma go full-mode arrogant and imma make an offer. Put 5 available warriors on me, on an extra duel. Let's see if they got what it takes, or they just some small talk. @Saiyan123 I am cocky, arrogant, ignorant, but I wanna put the heat on my ass.

12. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Doesn't really appeal to my taste, how about you listen to songs about being lonely? Haha

Pedro.Conquers and Leader of ME like this.
  13. Vibrator + orgasm
    I am not so sure now about introducing this or MO gradually, this may turn into a form of self medication or escapism for me, at least in this stage of my life when I am building strong self defence shields around me and growing both internally and externally. I guess I will break free from my inner chains and let her howl at full force. Thats where I'll focus my energy now and I don't care what anyone would think about me and ladylike conduct or not. Bc I hold my own back now and I am my own cheerleader.
    @BeastBoyBalling welcome teammate. Don't scatter yourself on too many duels though brother, you'll have plenty of time for that!

14. The fact I was being in a duel with myself for too long here, got me arrogant. I want fresh blood. I am an executioner .

15. Did you have any sex during that period? Or maybe you overtrained yourself and had no sexual urges?

Alex_Al and primordial-saiyan like this.
  16. So who won that duel?

17. As far as the check in rules goes, the pack.
    none. I am kind of sociopathic nowadays, but I love it.
    I have the highest libido in the world, but let's not talk about that that they are too many women here. It seems last months I am doing myself, without touching though.

18. Saber_tooth7

Saber_tooth7 Fapstronaut

Check in. No urges. Nothing. Not feeding the neural network of any kind of material. Starting a pre sleep meditation ritual from tonight. Once established and practiced well enough, will try and incorporate this during day time as well, quite down the mind's chatter. Girlfriend is fully supportive in this matter. We share much more now and are happier than before. So win win.
    Also, quitting instagram has helped a lot with the urges since that was a big problem dragging me down since a long time.

To all the folks out there trying to kill this parasite of a habit, I wish you very well in your journey.

19. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Thanks @Saiyan123 for putting me in this duel. I R’ed a few hours ago before i checked that i was in an active duel, and i hope i can start now. This battle consists of the few people i click with on the site and it would a blessing to be fighting with them.

I got into a fight with the chick was seeing here, and imagine fighting with a chick that speaks a different language as you. Shit pissing me off.. Baby daddy drama, i told her to bring him out. I dont need a girl that goes back and fourth like that, I cut her off and i’m moving forward. I don't need no one but myself to be happy. Being in a relationship is a plus, not a necessity.

I dont really talk to everyone on this site, like everyone’s comments or i am on this 247. I just want to take a minute to appreciate those that are there for me. I’m fighting so many addictions on the home front, sometimes I’m just like fml. One thing i know for sure is that i am training my mind, and it is getting stronger everyday.

20. checking in @Always_moving_forward
    Had an amazing weekende.
    was on rammstein in munich and went camping right afterwards. Kind of tired but I'll push throough it.