1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on D-day; did the right side win?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Ra's Al Ghul, Jun 7, 2019.

1. If that's aimed at me Max, you can fuck off too. There's been a new Holocaust movie and a nearly tearful apology from the German Chancellor roughly once a year since 1945. We get it, Nazis were evil. But does that mean that other atrocities were/are okay? As long as you're not a Nazi, war crimes are cool?

It's not a secret that if the International Court of Justice had anything to do with justice, many an American president would be jailed. At the very minimum, the Bushes as the architects of the illegal Persian Gulf wars. Obama would also probably get behind bars for Libya and supporting Saudis in Yemen. Trump continues with that so he might get locked up too even though he hasn't invaded anyone (yet).
    Yes you do. A thousand or so civilians were murdered either directly or indirectly by your government just last year. What have you done to stop that?

2. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Nothing. I'm not old enough to vote :D

3. @Gaius Julius Caesar it was aimed at Nazi punks. Are you a Nazi punk? I didnt think you were when I replyed (still dont, unless you want to share something).

All atrocities are horrible. Governments whether Nazi or otherwise have participated in them all. "You'll be the first to go unless you think".

4. I’ve known some people who are contracted overseas. Drone strike footage is never as simple as one hit KO. Sure, it happens some times but most of the time people bleed out from shrapnel, limbs being blown off, or they’re burned alive.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2019
    Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Just to be clear, I'm not putting the blame on you. The newsmen think it's less important to talk about war than about Trump saying women let you grab their p if you're famous (which is a true statement btw, as far as I can tell).

6. Stragler

Stragler Fapstronaut

Bad things happen when you attack God’s chosen people the Jews. Hitler had to find out the hard way and now we see the Middle East trying to do it again. I find it ironic that a Jewish scientist named Albert Einstein (who grew up in Germany and left because of anti Semitism) gave us the formula for atomic energy and ultimately led to the end of the war. Just further proof that God holds the power not man.

7. God surely takes his time given that Jews were persecuted for almost all of their history, especially by Middle Age Christians.

Jackb97 likes this.
  8. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Yet like a lot of things, it isn't that Black and White to me. I mean look at the Western World right now.

9. Well it’s not like the Jews have been above persecuting other people including their own who were considered the first Christians ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

10. brilliantidiot

Look at nazi germany

Stragler likes this.
  11. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

I'm for American culture, just not the bluepilled fuckery like demons reading to kids in the schools/libraries.

12. brilliantidiot

I love America and its culture as well, but liberal democrats are not yet comparable, brutality and power wise, to nazi concentration camps. In 75 years or so, if things keep getting worse we might look pretty bad.

13. sparkywantsnoPMO

sparkywantsnoPMO NoFap Moderator & Yeoman

https://sqpn.com/2019/03/mys031-what-was-adolph-hitlers-religion/

There’s several references there. Hitler was Baptized Catholic Christian, but was abundantly clear he did not follow Christianity at all. Point of fact, he imprisoned and executed Christians. He also had a plan to try to capture the Pope, which is why the Pope had an instruction in place to automatically step down and begin a new election if he was captured.

brilliantidiot likes this.
  14. sparkywantsnoPMO

sparkywantsnoPMO NoFap Moderator & Yeoman

Staff Message:

Let’s please steer this back to the original discussion and away from religion please.

Moderation Team

15. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

Yes. Depends on which countries you call on "the right side". People love to say :" russians kills people" etc ... but forgot to mention the japanese camps americans made, afrcan soldiers who didn't get paid, indian famine ... The nazis were worse? Yes they were. But any country cannot pretend to be blameless ... we talking about WW2, not about some people(Stalin was as nearly paranoid as Hitler). And you need to know, even without D-Day the russians would have possobly won the war alone(little knows about Operation Bagration) ...