1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

5 things that will make your penis shrink in size

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Mr. McMarty, May 27, 2019.

1. https://www.lybrate.com/topic/5-thi...rink-in-size/c751ee8362fcb0c829963e1ebbf94e8a

5 things that will make your penis shrink in size

Here are 5 unhealthy practices that will contribute to the decline in the size and attribute of your penis.

While you may be more focused on the things you can do to make your penis bigger, a few habits might be making things even worse and causing your junk to shrink in size.

Here are five main things that cause your penis to be smaller.

1. Lack of usage

To keep your penis in shape, it is important to exercise it. This means making sure you have an erection on a daily basis. Thankfully, biology has your back as most men get erections at some time between night and morning. The more often you get erect, the less likely you will be to lose penis length.

2. Over-masturbation

Masturbating on a regular basis is accepted and healthy, but too much of this can cause your penis to wither in size. This is due to the fact that during ejaculation, the body discharges testosterone to counter the orgasm experience. If this happens too often, the body will be unable to restock testosterone, causing your penis to suffer.

3. Over indulgence in alcohol

Consuming too much alcohol is not only bad for your liver but for your penis's health. A man's ability to get an erection is hindered by drinking high doses of alcohol. The lack of fluids associated with drinking causes less blood volume.

4. Smoking

It is a known fact that smoking cigarettes contribute to the development of atherosclerosis or the buildup of plaque inside the arteries. Cigarettes clog the heart's arteries, including those that fill the penis with blood during erections. The toxic chemicals in cigarette smoke can damage blood vessels that may lead to erectile dysfunction which can also damage the penile tissues.

5. Too much unhealthy foods

Eating too many unhealthy foods like fast-food, combined with being overweight has played the biggest role on penis size. Stock yourself with healthy food to prevent obesity as an increase in weight and waist-line can cause your penis to shrink.

2. Fork2323

Fork2323 Fapstronaut

I dont believe this

sfmark12 and u376 like this.
  3. parad0x

parad0x Fapstronaut

Any tips to reduce it ? :D

SuperPowers likes this.
  4. InnerFaith

InnerFaith Fapstronaut

6. reading this thread

kidding :p

Mr. McMarty likes this.
  5. the click rate on this post is going to be insane

Mr. McMarty likes this.
  6. Really im 47 I hope not hahaha

7. 6. Mdma
    7. Candy and taffy
    8. Steroid abuse

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2019
  8. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

One more reason not to PMO. Don’t want to get my dick smaller. It should get bigger but not smaller :D

MJ93 likes this.
  9. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

For men like us, friend, we are cursed to simply suffer in silence

10. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

Penis Enlargment. But I don’t know of can to PE without breaking your streak of no PMO.

11. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Huh? No, I desperately need penis reduction :cool:

Jonny1992 likes this.
  12. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

10 kg + overweight = - 1 cm

13. Mr. McMarty likes this.
  14. I have a small penis. I think because I over masturbated at such a young age. 5-7 times a day since I was 9. And I done that everyday till I was 18. That’s when I found nofap.

But it was too late, so now I got a small penis. 4.8 inches erect.

Mr. McMarty likes this.
  15. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Hah! Jokes on you, I don’t speak British.

Jonny1992 likes this.
  16. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Is not that bad, it should work on your lady.