1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. I have been there countless times before, but I now remind myself in those times that the purpose of nofap is to help end my loneliness. If I can't have love and respect for myself, no one else will be able to either.

control your life likes this.
  2. I'll keep going if you will, Eco! You're almost halfway to 90 days!

EcoMunchies likes this.
  3. Day 0. Shot down before I went to bed last night and into the night my flesh had its way.

4. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

5. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

Heres my lego model. 9 bits on it for the 9 days gone... IMG_20190608_140246333.jpg

6. EcoMunchies

EcoMunchies Fapstronaut

You're on!

7. Checking in. Doing well.

8. shmoe2003

shmoe2003 Fapstronaut

I have read the rules and would like to join this group
    Im John 47m from USA

control your life likes this.
  9. shmoe2003

shmoe2003 Fapstronaut

I started going to SAA meetings 2 months ago and its been the biggest help in my reboot .... telling other guys my story and how powerless over it HELPED me so much.
    It feels like the obsession has been lifted and I now have a choice when im emotionally triggered or stressed about things. I've started calling guys from the groups and telling them how i feel and it so helpful.
    I've also started doing a step 4 from AA 12 Steps. Writing out resentments and then taking responsibility for my part in them.
    I'm learning a new way to live life and I'm thankful.
    I'm here to help however I can.

10. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

11. Day 1. Will soon be done.

NICEDUDE likes this.
  12. Hi John. The group is currently full but I have added you to the waiting list. I will tag you in a comment when we have an opening, it will probably be a few weeks (watch your alerts).

13. @bold0101 and @Raskolnikov II - the group is currently full, but you have both been added to the waiting list. I will tag you in a comment when we have openings available (watch your alerts).

bold0101 likes this.
  14. emanuel_free

emanuel_free Fapstronaut

checking day 9! :) thank you Lord !

Matt 6.34 (MSG):
    "Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don’t get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes."

15. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

Fell down yesterday. Checking in today. Lego in bits.:(

16. EcoMunchies

EcoMunchies Fapstronaut

Check in day 41!
    Thanks @artifact for giving me the new mini goal of 1/2 way to 90, I hadn’t really taken stock of where I was. Part of the one day at a time mentality, and having the bigger picture goal out there.
    I’ve just mentally added up the number of days PMO free this year, and I think it’s 135, with two slip ups! So I’m feeling pretty good about that in it’s own right! First year in a long time I’ve been able to say that.
    Onwards to the next mini goal... halfway by the end of the week!

artifact likes this.
  17. ActionGuyHD

ActionGuyHD Fapstronaut

I would like to join this group. Is there permission required or dhall I start right away. Awaiting feedback. Thanks

18. sig123

sig123 Fapstronaut

I have read the rules and would like to join this group

19. tiger9611

tiger9611 Fapstronaut