1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Geeway

Geeway Fapstronaut

Day 11/365

Boxer477 and chiyu like this.
  2. Day 57. Have had some pretty strong fantasies show up last night, but I was able to let them pass pretty easily. Some good news is they're pretty vanilla kind of sexual thoughts which is nice given some of the troubling deviant stuff I'd fallen into previously.

I have noticed this pattern before, that after even just a couple weeks of nofap, the arousal center of my brain tends to reset back to my normal healthy self. But it takes months for it to really kick in and I suspect I've never gone long enough to do a full reset.

This kind of makes sense given how long I've been a hardcore addict and how especially in the last few years I really sank into binging on some very toxic materials. I'm thinking in my case I might need 6 mos. to a year to really feel like myself again.

3. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

4. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

5. quantumxshaman

quantumxshaman Fapstronaut

6. day 87/365...one more day passed...

Urðr, Puretim and chiyu like this.
  7. Katsuragi

Katsuragi Fapstronaut

Day 1 Complete
    Day 2 start

Puretim, chiyu and Boxer477 like this.
  8. Day 224/365

Urðr likes this.
  9. Elcamino

Elcamino Fapstronaut

101...surrounding yourself with the "proper" energy is key

Boxer477, chiyu and Puretim like this.
  10. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

127/365. Been having urges and feeling worthless lately.

Urðr, Boxer477 and Puretim like this.
  11. AlternativeFalcon01

AlternativeFalcon01 Fapstronaut

12. Geeway

Geeway Fapstronaut

Oops. Relapse after day 11. This challenge is really hard for me but here we go again. I will try to go stronger this time. Day 0/365

Boxer477, Unstoppabull and Puretim like this.
  13. LastingChangeCreator

LastingChangeCreator Moderator Assistant

Day 28/365
    Feeling amazing, productive and in control.

14. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I've been off site for a while and am starting over. I don't know what g gets into me at times. I'll be doing good and starting to feel good about myself and about life and then I go back into the cesspool. Maybe deep down I don't believe I'm worthy of feeling good and having a good life
    I'm trying to work thru all this crap and I believe I'm making at least some progress since the up times are lasting longer and the down times aren't as deep nor lasting as long. So I just left the starting gate ------again. Good night.

rewiring4good, Boxer477 and Gonarth like this.
  15. The Eighteenth

I was so close to slipping last night but once again I pulled through. While on YouTube, a recommended video of some woman doing squats with revealing gym wear came up. I clicked on it. Twenty seconds later my hand automatically went down my pants. That is when I came to my senses. I was like what just happened. I put off the net, my phone and laptop. Then I went to bed without flinching. That was a great escape. YouTube has too many triggers for my liking. A hiatus from it is in order

Boxer477 likes this.
  16. Surprise

Surprise Fapstronaut

Day 0 let's GO

Boxer477 likes this.