1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Skin problem

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by mimickxd, Jun 5, 2019.

1. mimickxd

mimickxd Fapstronaut

Hi everyone.

I have a problem that I wanted to ask about.
    I've been on soft PMO without O (sometimes sex/edging with girl etc.)
    Today is my 18th day.
    The thing is, about 1 week ago I started having an acne. Well, it's not like those that are in google graphics after typing acne. But, still, my adolescent years are over, and I haven't had problem with skin for years, maybe once a few months, 1 pimple etc.
    Now, I feel like my forehead and part of my face are going through a total armageddon :D.
    And it's getting worse every day.

What do you say. Did you have any exp. of that sort? Do you know how to fight it? Will it pass?
    Thanks in advance!

2. mimickxd

mimickxd Fapstronaut

3. Try Neem tree tablets. Totally natural antibiotic/ antimicrobial that are great for skin and hair. Good for guys who are going bald too.

If you have a bad diet and dont drink enough water changing that may take care of it.

4. acutane is the only thing that will work, I tried everything from lotions to home remedies and Im 14 so my acne was pretty bad, but now its almost all gone

5. RalphMcDonald

RalphMcDonald Fapstronaut

Acne is common among most of the people. Home remedies are available to treat acne as follows:

Apply a mild cleanser to a clean cloth and scrub gently o affected area. Washing your skin thrice a day reduces excess oil and dirt to reduce acne.

Apply benzoyl peroxide to the affected area. This helps to reduce bacteria that cause acne.

Apply a thin layer of aloe vera gel. It has natural antibiotic and antiseptic properties that reduce inflammation and eliminate the bacteria.