1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My 90days success!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Odigi13, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Odigi13

Odigi13 Fapstronaut

It's been long since the last time i saw my penis erect, and i really do not miss it, in this 90days i have learnt self-control because i think it's the root to a fapping free life.

After almost 10 weeks of not using facebook and instagram, I used them back but for a reduced time of 20minutes both, in the beginning it felt severe? no, i really have had enough of losing time and i was really blown out by the amount of creativity and how open minded i was after leaving social medias.

Another thing i did is i stopped watching any sex related thing, music video included i was into audios more than videos.
    After that i stopped looking at women's intimate body parts like i forced myself to look them straight in the face while talking to them but even today i still have the reflex of looking at them but with time i am sure it will leave.

I can't leave without saying thanks to God because God answered my prayers and at the beginning it was a challenge between me and God. It had been a longtime that i wanted to stop fapping and here i am 90 days baby!

I can't say am safe and that it is over i will never fap again, no i know i'll have to keep giving in efforts and introducing myself to new challenges daily,weekly,monthly,....
    and if i fap again i know that i have strong foundation and i'll be back to 90 days after.

I end up encouraging people here who are struggling with PMO's and know that you'll have to do things you've never done before in order to have what you've never had, you'll also have to leave some bad habits that feel normal to you.

Keep going you've got this.

Next challenge: 150 days!

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
  2. captainteemo

captainteemo Fapstronaut

Wow congrats friend keep adding more.

3. Odigi13

Odigi13 Fapstronaut

Yeah i'll keep adding some and hold on mate!
    you can do it!

4. Cuauhtli

Cuauhtli Fapstronaut

Congratulations. Your example gives us hope. A good re,index of taking one day at a time.

Deleted Account and Odigi13 like this.
  5. Targaryenn

Targaryenn Fapstronaut

Congratulations!
    Your example motivate us.

You can tell us please some advices? How do you fight with urges, with fantasies, how do you face with withdrawals?

Thank you and congratulations again!

6. MrBrive

MrBrive Fapstronaut

Congrats dude! Well done

Odigi13 likes this.
  7. Robin3381

Robin3381 Fapstronaut

Nice, I wish I could be as strong as you.

8. Welldone brother.All the best.

Odigi13 likes this.
  9. MrBrive

MrBrive Fapstronaut

Brooo You can do this aswell!! Anyone can do it! Just accept NoFap is part of your life now. Start focusing on improving your life! Do what is important. Like Mark Twain beautifully said: "The secret of getting ahead is getting started". Believe in yourself.

Odigi13 likes this.
  10. FrenchOliver

FrenchOliver Fapstronaut

11. Odigi13

Odigi13 Fapstronaut

you're doing good too, hold on!

12. Odigi13

Odigi13 Fapstronaut

I think that the main thing i did was leaving social medias and closing myself to anything related to sex.
    When i get urges, i got this thing of immediately leaving what am doing and find something else to do and i know those urges disappear after some moments.
    About fantasies i got this little technic i use, whenever i get them in my mind i say shuuuu! to myself that's a kind of shut up. it works for me but i think that if you analyse well and find the root to those fantasies that's where you can really act by closing yourself to them.
    I didn't really get what you meant by facing withdrawals but if you meant relapse here is what i did the last time i relapsed; normaly when i relapsed i used to feel bad about myself and saying to myself that am a loser but the last two or three times i relapsed i was less hard like i took it like a small fall and i assumed that i could get back up easily.

Finally, i avoid all the situations, events and moments that could be favorable to a relapse like being myself in a dark room with my PC or Phone.

Targaryenn likes this.
  13. Odigi13

Odigi13 Fapstronaut

You are strong the thing is that you must believe it and act to make yourself stop these bad habits.

14. MM47

MM47 Fapstronaut

nice bro good luck ♥♥

Odigi13 likes this.
  15. k0nn3ct

k0nn3ct Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Everyone can change for the better. Congrats bro, Keep moving forward!

Odigi13 likes this.
  16. Robin3381

Robin3381 Fapstronaut

Thanks man for the advice!

17. Robin3381

Robin3381 Fapstronaut

Thanks man for the advice!

Odigi13 likes this.
  18. Congratulation broo, your story and advice lift me up. Keep sharing, you are inspiration :)

Odigi13 likes this.